#19

Today is Lady Magnolia's birthday, so as a gift, I just decided to bake her a cake with her favorite flavors.

While I was busy baking, the other servants in the household are busy putting decorations in the grand and huge hall inside the Miers mansion. Others were also cooking different cuisines to be serve later in the hall.

And Mark? Well he decided to take my advice about the private show intended later for Mag after this grand occasion making me chuckle as I imagine my friend wearing men's thongs while giving his girl a lap dance.

Brrrr.... Eewww... So weird.

With those skin crawling imaginations I quickly erase them out of my mind and focused solely on baking my cake. I don't want to ruin my only gift to Lady Magnolia.

For three hours, I've finish my masterpiece. I wash my hands and dried it with a white towel. I put my finish cake on a cart and rolled out of the kitchen and into the grand hall. I opened the huge and shiny double door and what greeted me made me feel nostalgic.

The theme of the decorations was vintage mix with modern vintage cuteness. On the grand staircase a line of golden like flowers were neatly lined on the handle. On the walls and ceiling were honey colored twigs with touch of silver dust in them plastered on them. The seats and tables were also vintage in style. Everything yells out vintage just from the looks over here.

It was nice and perfect for a girl like Magnolia Marie Miers.

I placed my cake in the middle of the gift table on top of a stand so that it would stand out. My cake was a three layered cake with honey color on it and some sparkling and shiny things as decorations. I made a hand mirror and a comb out of the fondant and put them on the top most and covered the space left with cute golden and white flowers and twigs poking out on it. I also decorated the lower part with twigs made out of chocolate then decorated it with pink flowers.

Satisfied with my work, I leave it be and went back in the kitchen to help the others who needs help. Obvious.

The band that's been playing mellow music's can be heard inside the grand hall and it made the room more vibrant and colorful.

The guest started to pile in and I was in charge of the guest list, making sure that only people who're listed on my log book are the only ones who have the permission to enter.

"Name sir?" I asked blankly.

"Dior Montighue and my wife Anna Montighue." The man maybe on his early 30's smiled at me after he gave their names. I scanned the book a and found their names and ushered them inside.

After hours of looking on my log book and standing by the front door, I finally have the time to sit for awhile before they could sing happy birthday to the celebrant. Just when I was about to land my butt on the nice fluffy chair in the corner of the room Mark quickly grab me.

"Hey, the parties about to start let's go..." Mark drag me by my arm and into the crowd of people, so much for taking a seat for awhile.

"Good evening everyone!" The speaker of the night greeted everyone. "Tonight, is an another night where we celebrate the 23rd birthday of our dear Magnolia Marie Miers!" He exclaimed and the people around the hall started clapping.

Sooner, the people sang happy birthday to Mag then she blew her candle. And the dancing came afterwards. I stood up in the far corner watching the people on the center of the hall dancing together and suddenly my eyes caught a glimpse of my master.