#10

The sound of drilling, hammering and shrieking noises greeted us when we went to the place where the so called 'resort' is being built.

The resort stands on top of a wide hill, giving a beautiful access to the town and the vast sky, especially at night.

The resort was huge and glamorous, it has a huge pool for adults and childrens. It also has a variety of small to huge room intended for family, friends and lovers who wants to relax. It also has hot springs and jacuzzis. Bars are also present here.

"We'll have to stay here until the resort's finish." Master informed us. But for me, this place is really not my type. Everywhere I walk, I felt like someone's been watching me.

Brrrr....

"Master, will you excuse me? I need to go back to the house for awhile. If it is okay." I inform master and bowed slightly.

"Ok, but you should go back here right away."

"Yes master."

I turned around, ready to leave when suddenly someone grab my elbow and turned me around.

"M-master?!" I gasps.

"Be safe Lay." He kissed me in the forehead and let go of me. He returned from looking at the plan and discussing it with his engineers.

I stood there for awhile, caressing my forehead. Oh my God, my heart....

"Hey, did you just hit your head or something?" Mark asked, breaking me from my constant daydreaming.

"Uhhh, y-yeah! Somewhat like that. Oh Mark, I need to go back to the town. I forgot something. So I will intrust master to you for awhile." Mark just nodded while saying ok to me.

I started walking away when I heard Mark mumubled something like "Forgot wearing his briefs maybe."

I was offended by that, so I turned around and yelled "fucker!" to Mark. He had this confuse face on him and that made me chuckle.

I'm not going back in town because I forgot something, I'm going to find that girl I saw yesterday. I have a hunch she can help me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"A ghost?"

Asked Miss Emily. I was back in the house where were staying in and decided to ask Miss Emily whose been living here for 12 years.

"Yeah, its just that, I've been feeling that something has been watching me everywhere I go."

"Maybe its just the ladies in town sneaking on you Mr. Bifrost. You're a really attractive young man." Miss Emily informed me. Well, I was flattered with that.

"Even Mr. Miers is also one lady hooker. He's really handsome too." Miss Emily said while hugging the plate she's been wiping for hours now.

"Haah, I don't know what to do now." I heave a heavy sigh while sitting on the kitchen counter. And an idea pop up to my head.

"Whose your town mayor here?" I asked Miss Emily. She just look at me quizically and I just gave her a smile.

"Well, since the last mayor was found dead, Mr. Segar Milton has been filling up the position."

"Oh! Thank you Miss Emily." I hopped out of my chair then out of the house.

Then let's go to the Mayors office and rummaged through the population log book in this town.

-------------------------

"Hello young man? How can I help you?" This flirting bug asked me. Ever since I got inside her office, and the moment I entered, she's been eyeing me like I'm some piece of meat.