#14

I quickly run towards Maggie when suddenly the lunatic mayor pointed a gun at me and fire. He shot my left shoulder and hip but I ignored the pain and continued onto him.

I kick his gun off from his hand and it went flying somewhere. I immediately grab his hand that was holding the gun on the air and pulled him into me releasing a right hook into his face, followed by a hard knee kick on his abdomen making him cringed in pain and releasing Maggie to clutch his body.

When he bend down to the ground I immediately give him a hand chop on his back neck to shut down his system for awhile. I grab the dagger from the ground and stab it in his left thigh making him unable to walk when he woke up.

I drop to the ground panting hard. I removed my coat and vest revealing my white shirt covered with blood. I started to see black spot but I can still hear my surroundings.

"Lay!! Don't die on me bro! Come on!" I heard Marks voice. Suddenly I felt someone carried me and I tried to open my eyes and look up only to be met with worried hazel eyes. He smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

"Sleep for awhile Lay."

And that's all I remember before I drift off to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Lay... my child."

"Mom?"

"I saw your father yesterday when I went to grocery, but I didn't have the guts to show myself to him. How about you? Do you wanna meet your father?"

"I don't know mom... I'm scared..."

"Its okay, maybe someday, you'll have the right time to meet him."

I woke up from my slumber and heard a constant noises of beeping sounds. It was blurry at first but then later on the clear view of the white ceiling greeted me.

I look at my left and right and to my feet but found out I was the only one inside the room. I sit up in my bed and I cringe in pain a bit on my shoulder but it vanished when I successfully sat up in my bed.

Looking to my right, I spotted a tray of fruits and went to grab the delicious apple when suddenly the door open making me snap my head to the door.

"Oh, your awake now. Your company is out for awhile to eat lunch. I'll just check up on you and then I'll be calling them right then." The woman in white told me. She look at her clipboard and went on examining me. When she was done she gave me a smile and went out of my room.

After a few minutes the nurse went out of the room, the door suddenly opened and it revealed Mark and my master. Mark has this worried face plastered on him and for my master, just a cool poker face. Great.

"Lay, I thought you were going to die. When we brought you here, you were bleeding so much and - and I-I-"

"Mark, seriously? I'm fine so quit worrying." I gave him a smile which he returned also with a smile.

"Mark." When that voice spoke I froze right then and there. I look up to master and he signaled Mark to go out. Mark stood from his chair and went outside, before he could close the door he gave me a warm smile.

"Master, I'm sorry for not telling you that...mph...!!"

I was taken aback when suddenly master kissed me. His kiss felt somewhat worried and relief at the same time. He then let go and went to hug me.

"Ouch! M-my shoulder." Master let go of me and sat beside me. He grab my hand and went to entangled with his own.

"Lay, before anything worse happens... I need to tell you something." He looked at our hands being hooked on each other and smiled ever so sweetly.

"What is it Master?" I asked him, not minding our hands.

"Ever since I met you, I've been having this feelings to want to cherish someone, to hold this someone on my arms and to properly tell this someone how much I love him."

"So, you found your lover Master? Is she pretty?." I asked. "Tell me what she looks like." I added and Master looked at me with disbelief in his eyes. But soon he replaced it with a knowing smirk.

"Well, she's tall like you, slender like you, face like yours, and everything else is like you." I nodded at every word he was saying.

"So its like my girl version?" I asked. I wanna meet her and find out what would I look if I was a girl. Master heaved a smile and I just look at him and smiled.

"Lay its not your girl version. The person I was describing isn't a girl... because it's you." I abruptly stop from smiling and gave him a confused look. Geez, my hearts pounding like crazy.....

"W-what do you mean me?" I asked him. 

He neared me and place his forehead against mine making a blush creep to my face.

"Lay your one hell of a naive person. You know that?" He chuckled. 

"Just to tell you..." he trailed off before dropping the cherry bomb that made my face heat up.

"I love you."