#21

Whack!

"Ouch! What was that for!?" Mark deadpanned as he clutched the back of his head.

"That's not possible Mark." I stated while clutching my hair with my right hand.

"Then let's get to the hospital and have you check." Mark suggested and it made my heart thump wildly.

What if I am pregnant? What am I gonna do? Would I tell my master that I'm pregnant and his the father?

"I-im scared Mark. I'm scared.
M-maybe, I'll have it check when I finally decided." I said while trembling and clutching hard on my hair.

"Finally decided?! What the?! You have to have it check Lay. I can't have you working around the mansion when your pregnant like that!?" Mark whispered yelled at me and started pacing back and forth again.

"I-i know, I-i just need to have a space for awhile. Just let me organize things properly first Mark."

"If that's what you want then be it. Im just concerned about you as a friend but- argh!" He screeched and quickly stormed out of the bathroom leaving me slumping on the tiled floor. I started to cry. What am I gonna do? This is so fucked up.

After that scene in the bathroom, I held an excuse that I need to rest cos I felt ill and decided to just loiter around the garden than being hollered on the bed all day.

I found a perfect place to sit so without further ado, I placed my butt on the grassy ground under the colorful maple tree. Now that I remember it, mom and I used to spend the afternoon sitting here just looking up in the sky. I slid my body down on the grass and comfortably laid down, facing the ever blue and endless sky above me.

"Mom, how can I get to heaven?" I asked my mom as we lay side by side watching the sky. I heared him chuckle so I glanced at him.

"If you want to get to heaven then, be good to other people." He said while caressing my peach blonde hair that's been blown by the wind.

"When will I go to heaven?" I asked again.

"Honey, I can't answer that question. We can't predict when will be going to heaven, so I just need you to pray always okay?" I nodded at him and went back on staring up in the sky.

"Mom......" I looked at him again, trying to rememeber how he looked. His hair that is identical to mine, his blue eyes clear as the sky, his porcelain skin. His smiles...