#15

"ay- Lay- Lay-

Lay!" I abruptly snap out of my constant daydream when Mark yelled my name right through my ears.

"Ouch! That hurts." I cringe while my right hand rub my ears. Master gave me a day off and I will be back on the job till my arm is okay. Well my left shoulder was injured so it needs to have a cast for support.

"I was asking you, how did you manage to escape those maggots? Did you really killed them?" He tilted his head to my side and gave me a 'come on spit it out' look.

"Haah... they were about to rape me so I took advantage of it and escape. Of course they wouldn't let me do that easily so we had a little battle and I end up killing them." I said while heaving a loud sigh. "I need to go to church." I added.

"Its okay Lay." Mark patted my back with sincerity while smiling at me. "You'll just have to repent for your sins all day by doing good deeds and pray for everything." He added while smiling.

"There's nothing that I can do. This is my job as a butler, so I have to go and force myself." I said while looking at my shoes on the ground. Now, I was back on staring blankly again, finding something out of nothing.

"Lay! Snap out of it!!" I broke out of my thoughts again when Mark suddenly yelled right through my ears. Again.

"Mark, your totally getting on my nerves." I said while rubbing my ears. Again.

"Well! In a couple of minutes you go into like this." He looked forward and stared at the nowhere. He started opening his jaw slightly and tilted his head a little bit.

"Hey! You look horribly stupid if you have seen your face!" He snap out of his little act and turned to look at me and glare.

"Well F.Y.I.!! That was your face a moment ago!! You look horribly stupid. Just like what you said!!" He exclaimed while wiggling his fingers around, sometimes pointing at me.

"Really? Do I really look like that?" I asked while laughing to myself.

"Oh! You just realize it recently? Wow...!!" He exclaimed while clapping his hand in the air.

"You know Lay? You're injured. And plus, you look like a hooligan on a menopause if you keep doing that 'horribly stupid' act. Someday, Master will thought your losing your mind and put you on a mental hospital. Got that? So snap out of it!!!" He added. Speaking of Master.

"Where's Master?" I finally asked while Mark keep on rambling about how Mag scolded him of not picking her from work yesterday.

"Huh?" He broke his constant rambling and turned to me. "He went back to the countryside to finish his work there." I just nodded at him and went on looking on my shoes thinking about various things. Again.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I love you."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I felt my cheeks heat up when I remembered Master's words. His voice, the way he said those words, the way he look into my eyes like he was uniting his soul with mine. It felt like, it was the truth, and he was dead serious about his feelings.