#22

Clicking the last lock for the window, I immediately head back to the kitchen, where I spotted Morgan putting up the cups inside the cupboard. He spotted me and gave me a warm smile which I also returned with a smile.

"Did you closed the door on the back already?"

"Yup. Done." I replied, smiling widely at him.

"Your happy. Did something happened?" Morgan asked curiously.

"Hahaha! Nothing fancy." I replied while chuckling. "I'll go ahead Morgan. I need to deliver master's schedule for tomorrow." I added.

I bid goodnight to Morgan and walked out of the kitchen to deliver master's schedule. Walking through the hallway where the rays of the moon is the only light that illuminates the corridor, I quickly double check his schedule for tomorrow.

"Isn't it a pleasant thing to meet you. Butler." I immediately stop on my tracks and looked up in front of me.

"Lady Meghan. Good evening." I bowed slightly at her while hiding masters schedule behind my back. "Are you going to bed my lady?"

"Yeah, sort of…with your master." She replied which made my left eye twitch somehow.

"Now, look at your expression…" she trailed and neared me. She reach up to my ears and whispered.

"I like it. You look jealous huh?. Well butler, lemme get this straight. Don't hope so much that you'll have Alexander tied on your filthy little hands because your no Cinderella. You are just one filthy servant, who'll die, as a servant… Alexander's just playing with you… so don't hope too much dear Lay." She hissed with bitterness in her voice.

She gave me an evil chuckle and started walking away, leaving me frozen in shock. I couldn't even move a muscle from where I stand. Much worse, I couldn't even defend myself, that I, a human being, would also seek love and happiness. I know master's a little bit, on the heavens, and I for an instance, a lowly servant. But everyone deserves to love and to be love.

But, sometimes … I get to wonder, if I'm really fit and the one for a person with such name and dignity.

"Remember your position servant. So get your filthy hands and perverted eyes off of my man." She spat before I heard her heels clicking away from where I stood.

I released a shaky breath that I didn't even noticed I was holding for so long, while I rub my nose with my hand. Haaah, this whole thing is stressing me out. Really. When I remember, I need to see master for his schedule tomorrow, and I don't know what kind of face I'm going to give him.

If I would really look at the situation, Lady Meghan is really right. I'm just a servant, and my master, is on another level where I can't really reach him. I don't even know much about him. I only work here a year ago and I only know things about him when it comes to his aid, but his favorites, hobbies and even his private life, I don't have any information about him which makes me just a mere servant for him, not a lover.

Wait…

How could I even call my master my lover if he didn't even asked me to be his lover? Yes, we had said those three forbidden words to each other, but still, I can't say if we really are an official couple or something. We already did it but still, sex is not the basis that we really are something you can call as M.U. — as in mutual understanding but a total misunderstanding.

Haaah, my God!? What should I do?

I was preoccupied with such thoughts that I didn't realize I was already standing in front of my master's study room where he spends his day about this so called project, which he planned for so long.

Taking a long breath, I knock twice on the  door and when I heard the cue, I immediately slip in through the hard double door. I spotted master sitting in his leather swivel chair reading some documents. His laptop on his right and some books on his left desk.

"Good evening sir, I came to deliver your schedule for tomorrow." I said and he immediately looked up to see me. I felt my breath hitched but I didn't gave any sign of it.

"Recite it please." He requested, which I immediately complied and recited it to him. After it, I neared master's table and put his schedule and turned around to walkout.

I felt sad that he didn't even bid even a simple goodnight to me. I know he's busy, but he would always find time for me, and now, I felt like all the words that Lady Meghan spat at me coming at me, hitting me right in front of my fucking face. I reach out for the door knob to get the hell out of here, but before I could twist it, he called me.

"Lay." He voiced out in a hard tone.

I whirled myself around to face him. "Yes sir?" I asked him.

He removed his glasses off of his face and lay it on his desk. He gave me a grin and started lifting his index finger and brought it to his lips. He tap his lips twice, and smirk at me. Getting the hint, I neared him. He pulled me using my tie and peck my lips.

"Mmm… I missed you." He said as he chuckled while kissing my lips multiple of times, while I just tend to not respond to his kisses.

"Lay?" He asked when he felt I didn't even respond from his kisses. I pulled away from him and straightened my tie. I started walking away and out of his room without uttering a single word to him. I heard him called me but I tend to not hear anything. There is this feeling inside me telling me to stop myself from involving myself with master anymore. Because if not, it'll end up me, being hurt and pained.

I started to doubt myself and much more my feelings or should I say love, towards my master. I don't know if I really do love him or if I was just riding with his tricks or I was just hallucinating. The more the negative thoughts that keep on piling on my head the more I doubt myself.