#23

As weeks passed by, my master and lady Meghan have been occupying themselves with their so called project that my master; himself have been dreaming of, and he will sacrifice everything just to make it happen. And I, sometimes wonder, what kind of project are they up to, that master was so reluctant on making it happen.

And as weeks goes on by also, these strange habits I've been performing has brought me on edge. Mood swings, sudden cravings, throwing up mania first thing in the morning and I've been feeling stressed but at the same time sensitive in certain things and area. And I am having that hunch about what Mark has told me that maybe I was pregnant.

"Your eating mangoes so early in the morning Lay... wouldn't be bad for an empty stomach?" Lewel informed me while smashing some potatoes on a bowl while Morgan washed plates.

"I guarantee its the best breakfast I've had these past few weeks." I replied and resume munching on my mangoes.

While I was busy eating, Lewel and Morgan too started munching, when suddenly the door burst open revealing a panting Mark, like he just chase down a horse on the race. Our heads snap to him and gave out a confuse look.

"Are you okay kid? You look like you just run away from a beaver." Morgan sassed while laughing hard on the bat and later on, me and Lewel also took it as a humor. But his words was not that were laughing at. It's his laugh. Its just like a virus spreading to us.

"So what's with the hurry Mark?" I gestured to him with my mangoes on hand, and he trotted inside the kitchen.

"Lay... you got invited back to the school. It seems here that..." he trailed off, examining the paper he got with him and reading it. "It's a gathering of each batch top student butler." He stated. I heard Lewel and Morgan whistled in appreciation.

"So its only for me? Why're you reading it?" I asked and gave him a suspicious look.

"Well..." he trailed off as he scratch the back of his head in embarrassment. "It's a letter from the academy, and I suddenly got curious and read it. I'm sorry." I laugh at him.

"It's okay. Even if its a letter of threat I will always let you read it, You are like brother to me, so you should know about my whereabouts and doings." I informed and that made him smiled widely at me, well almost crying I must correct.

"So when shall I leave?" I asked. Mark wiped the snot off of his nose and turned to me.

"Well, tomorrow, that's what the letter says." He informed and I stood up, grabbing the bowl I was eating with my mangoes and deposit it on the sink.

"Why did they invite me?" I asked while washing my hands.

"Well, the royal family will be visiting this Friday, and the academy wants the best butler to be there to serve the family." Mark stated while reading the now cramped paper due to him clutching it tight with him while running like a lunatic just to deliver this message.

"Okay, so before I leave, I need to asked permission first to master." I informed while wiping my hands then suddenly, Mary, one of the maids, entered the kitchen.

"Ummm, Lay, master calls for your presence." She informed me while fumbling on her apron and her vision darting everywhere, a pinkish blush creeping on her cheeks.

"Just what you need Lay." The three other boys in the room said in chorus then whistled in the end. I throw the white cloth that I used to wipe my hands to Mark and grinned at him, making Lewel and Morgan snicker.

Well, Mary's a new recruit here in the household, and she just confess to Mark, which made Mag really furious. So the lady hasn't been coming home for awhile. We can't also fire her because she was employed as a contract under my master and not lady Mag. But in a few years, she'll be kick out of here. And for the time being, we would always tease Mark and her.