Don't forget...Okay..?

Comenzar desde el principio

~

THE NEXT MORNING

Jack's POV

WA-PSSH!

"Top of the mornin' to ya laddies! My name is Jacksepticeye, and welcome back to some more...HHHAAPPPYYYY WHEEEELLLLSSSSS!!!" He yelled, throwing his arms into the air.

"I haven't done one of these in a while..and Mark is asleep..and needs to get the fuck up! So I'm gonna try and be super loud..hopefully my neighbors don't mind too much!" He chuckled, clicking on the screen to begin the game.

"Ooh..! A JSE level as soon as we start..just how I like it! JSE hardest bottle run." Jack's face lit up as he turned to the camera with a smirk.

"Alright, Billy and Bobby,let's go!"

The characters on the bike sped across the screen as glass bottles fell behind them.

"Ahhh..!! Come on! Gettin' tastey, gotta find that rhythm!"

The sound of glass breaking became louder as the characters fell, and the bike plummeted down the screen.

"Ah, dammit! Almost had it, Fuck sake Bobby, you're 'uppost to have my back!"

Jack restarted the level, his outrageous voice echoing through the room.

"Pshh, first try! Watch this everybody this is my first try!...FUCK IT!" He yelled, as the man and the small boy fell from the bike once more.

"I will not be bested by this level!"

Once again hitting restart, Jack moved them across the bottles, zooming through the speed boosts.

"Yes! Come on I can taste the sweet victory...Billy! Don't fuck it up now!"

His smile growing wide as the figures sped across the red victory platform, and the sound of horns filled his ears.

"Bum Bumm Bummm!" Jack screeched, fist bumping the air.

"Alright! Next level...JSE impossible challenge! HA! Nothing is impossible for the BOSS!"

The next screen appeared to a man in a red shirt, on a pogo stick, surrounded by mines and harpoons.

"Okay..let's get this in one try! Annnddd...WOOSH!" He said, as pogo Pete launched into the air.

"Ah, shit!" He laughed, watching the man being slaughtered and his body being tossed around.

Jack was just about to hit restart, when he heard a knock on his door.

"Ah, sleeping beauty must be awake. Come on in Mark!" He turned in his swivel seat and smiled, knowing he had succeeded in waking him up.

"Good mornin' sunshine!" He giggled, as the door opened and Mark stepped inside..but..

..something wasn't right...

Jack slid the headphones off his ears and stood, leaving the camera with just a blue background.

"Mark?"

The older man stumbled in the room, like he was having trouble catching his balance. His hair was still messy from his slumber..and the clothes he wore were hanging off his body. He didn't look like himself..he was extremely pale and sweaty..

"Mark? Are ya feelin' alright?" Jack stepped toward him, and placed a hand on his shoulder. He was cool to the touch..

"I-I can't..feel..my arms.." He whispered..his voice sounding hoarse.

"What?! Here, sit down." Jack pulled his chair over and tried to get Mark to sit down, but it was like he couldn't even see it in front of him.

"My head..i-is killing me.." He said, trying to reach out for the chair, but only succeeded in grabbing the air.