Rose

I'm isolated, on the run. My family was taken from me and there was nothing I could do. My mother told me to run, that she would take care of everything, so when they came to take me, my mother protected my older sister and I. But they still got her, we were trying to hide and they found her, she fought against them protecting me and I didn't do anything to help her. That was years ago now, and I know that my sister is still out there, I've just got to find her. Mum dies to protect the two of us, but I know that Amber wants me to find her. He necklace keeps glowing, and I swear that that is my sign.  I will find you, I promise.

So now, I sit at the park. Its just somewhere to get away from everything, like the fact that I live in an abandoned house or that I have to work as a cleaner in a restaurant. Oh, by the way I'm Roselle, or just Elle for short. I'm 15 years old with light brown hair that reaches my shoulder blades which is half up, half down with a flower in it. Its my signature style.  I'm sitting in one of the trees, watching the kids my age play with their friends. That something I could never have, its too dangerous. For me and them. What you should know is, in one of the those evo's. I know that most people like us, but there are still some out there who don't want us here, and it's those people who I'm running from.

I touch a part of the bark on the tree and a flower sprouts out of it. Ironically, it's a rose, which doesn't make much sense to be growing from a proper tree but I didn't chose this power. It seems like it choose me.

That's when I see this boy, around my age come into the park. He seemed kinda nervous, constantly checking over his shoulder every few steps. Then a man turns into the park as well , heading the exact same way that kid was heading. The guy had his black hoddie up looking seriously creepy. He then took off in a sprint, with oiut the boy seeing, sneaking his way to the tree line, which is in direct path of the kid, oh no.

I jump down from my tree and start running over to where kid was going, picking up a stick on the way. Coming around the corner, near the line of trees, I see the man pinning the boy to a tree by his neck. "You're coming with me you brat." He says whilst the boy claws at the hand around his throat.

"L-LL-Let...m-me...g-o." The kid stutters with a slight British accent.

"Hey!" I shout holding the stick like a baseball bat. "Let him go."

"Piss off kid. This has nothing to do with you." He says giving me a sideways glance.

I don't hesitate to swing at him in the stomach, forcing the man to let go of the kid. "Run!" I yell at him, giving him a shove which got him into a run. Which is what we both start to do at full speed, but something grabs my wrist jerking me backwards and into that mans grasp. I screams at his face, which shows so much anger and fury.

"Got you." So I do what any person would, punched him square in the jaw. He howls in pain, leaving me a small gap to rip my hand out of his grasp and run. Yet again I'm running down the street. My black hoodie flows behind me when I run, which hides my grey singlet. The street is surprisingly quite so all I can hear is the man shouting behind me, its getting further away so I take a right, hoping to finally loose him.

...

Guys! Please let me know if I should continue this! I'm not sure if you guys will like it!

Silva out!