We are like Romeo and Juliet. Chapter 12-1 (Drunk Talk)

John and Lucas managed to successfully get me out of the creepy house. Well it was the least they could do after scaring the living crap out of me, but to tell you the truth it was kind of fun. This is the first year I actually got scared from all the times I've ever been here, the House of Torment is scary but not as scary as I want. I've got to give these boys some credit, they're really good prankers.

I walked in front with both of them following right behind me. I couldn't help but feel a little nervous, what if Tony recognized them? I can't believe I let them convince me into bringing them along. I should have tried to get rid of them.

"Hey, where are your friends?" John asked standing next to me, while looking around.

I looked for them but couldn't see them anywhere, then I remembered they probably were looking at the wall of shame to see if Alice had made it for the fourth time.

I lead the guys over to where the House of Torment crew usually set up the wall of shame and found my friends facing away from us, looking up at the pictures of all the unfortunate people who made it on the wall.

I stopped before we could get any closer.

"Are you guys sure Tony won't recognize you?" I asked.

John came over to wrap his arm around my shoulder "Don't worry he won't recognize us, and if he does...I know how to defend myself."

Oh, like that makes me feel any better.

But before I could do anything to change their minds, Tony had already turned around and noticed me.

"Linda, there you are! What the hell took you so long?" he said, and eyed John up and down.

"I..uh..I r-ran into some friends inside and got distracted."

Ted and Alice turned around at the same time, and their eyes widened when they saw John and Lucas standing next to me.

"What the hell happened to your hair Joh--" Ted started.

"JOSH!" I quickly interrupted him. "I found Josh and Leo inside, they helped me find my way out."

"You know these guys?" Rocco asked, staring pointedly at John's arm wrapped around me.

"Yes" John answered for me. "We go to school with them."

"Ah" Tony shrugged. "Well any friend of Belinda, is a friend of mine. I'm Tony...Belinda's cousin" He stuck his hand out politely.

"Joh..Josh" John shook his hand. "I'm Josh Benson. Nice to meet you."

Lucas also stepped up to introduce himself as 'Leo Dawson'.

When Rocco and John stood facing each other I could feel the tension coming from them. It was obvious Rocco didn't take a liking to 'Josh' but he wasn't the only one, John didn't seem to like him eaither.

"I'm Rocco, Belinda's bo--friend." he said stiffly.

"Josh" Alice spoke up, glaring at John. "Why didn't you tell us you were coming here?"

"I wanted to surprise Belinda" John grinned at her mockingly. "And it worked, didn't it?" he said turning to me.

"Yeah" I spoke through gritted teeth. "It sure did."

"Belinda, you have to see Alice's picture on the wall" Ted said, trying to break the awkwardness.

I stepped away from John and walked forward to the big bulletin-board. At the top in big bold letters it read: Wall of Shame 2010. There were pictures of a lot of people; some of them crying, throwing up, passed out but when I got to Alice's picture she was the only one who was sitting on the floor looking around with a horiffied expression on her face. The picture also showed the rest of us, Tony and I were crouched down next to Alice, I guess they took it when we were trying to help her up. You could also see Ted with a hand on his stomach, bending over with laughter and Rocco looking annoyed.