We are like Romeo and Juliet. Chapter 9 (The Duet)

A PICTURE OF ALICE, BELOW THE VIDEO------>

Video is Belinda's ringrone, you'll understand when you read the WHOLE CHAPTER.

BECOME A FAN IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY_____________________>>>>>>>>>>>

******

"Are you serious?!" Alice exclaimed. "How did he end up in your 8th period?"

"I have no idea" I shook my head. "And I don't like it one bit, it's already hard enough for me as it is. Now I have to see his face at the end of the day too."

I leaned my head on Ted's shoulders tiredly, today was not my day. And I still had to sing the duet with John in a few minutes; Mrs. Sunshine and Beth were choosing a song for us to sing. For the first time she didn't let us choose our own song and that was pretty smart of her, because probably John and I would have never agreed on one.

"I don't see what you're whining about" Ted smiled. "John is a sexy beast"

"Ewww, that's disgusting" I scrunched up my nose as I looked up at him. "I don't like having one of my best friend's drooling over my enemy."

I looked over to where John was sitting with his friends Lucas; they were both staring in our direction. I glared back at them, trying to make them look away. But they didn't. Lucas didn't seem to be paying attention to me; his gaze was focused on Alice. And John stared blankly at me; I stood up and walked over to where they were sitting.

"Why don't you take a picture? It'll last longer" I snapped looking at both of them.

Lucas snorted "No thanks. I don't want to break my cell phone camera"

I frowned at him for a moment, and then walked back over to the table where my friends were sitting at.

"Ohhh, she looks pisst." Ted looked scared

"What happened?" Alice asked glancing back at the jerks.

"Lucas is being a jerk" I said annoyed.

Mrs. Sunshine made her way to the front of the room; everyone stopped talking and looked at her.

"Okay, we already chose the song John and Belinda will sing" the teacher spoke aloud. "It's a song from a Disney Channel Movie called Camp Rock 2"

Most of the guys in the room groaned. Damn, we've got some Disney haters in here.

"I think I know what song it is already" Ted spoke up. "It is so romantic!"

I rolled my eyes at him, he's still with that crazy idea that John and I have something 'special'.

"Here are the lyrics to the song" Mrs. Sunshine handed me a sheet of paper.

I looked down to see the name of the song: 'Wouldn't Change A Thing'. The lyrics were about a couple who were total opposites and drive each other crazy, but that doesn't change the fact that they still love each other and they wouldn't change a thing about him/her.

"I didn't get copy of the song" John raised his hand.

"You're sharing with Belinda, there's no need to waste paper"

I opened my mouth to complain about her decision but shut it closed, deciding not to make a big deal about it. This day is already fucked up as it is, I might as well just go with the flow.

"Can I see the lyrics?"

I jumped up and turned around to look at John behind me. I gave him the paper without saying anything.