We are like Romeo and Juliet. Chapter 6 (Radio Show?)

BECOME A FAN IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY, PLEASE! -------------------------------->>>>>

Luckily I didn't get any classes with John, the only time I ever saw him was during lunch. I did end up having 8th period with Ted which is music class, and since he was the only person I knew in that class we spent the whole period talking. I told him the whole deal between my family and the Madison's.

"Okay", Ted said giving me a serious look. "I know you're not going to like what I'm about to say, but I think John might like you"

"Psh, yeah okay" I rolled my eyes. "Didn't you say he is the school's player? That means he can't like anybody"

"Yes I did say that, but back then I didn't know John had gone to your party. And he freakin' flirted with you...so yeah"

"That still doesn't change anything" I shrugged. "If he's interested in me, which I doubt, I'm not really interested in having any type of relationship with him"

Ted gasped "You can't be serious!"

"I am beyond serious" I said trying not to laugh at the look on his face.

"Belinda" he said grabbing a hold of my shoulders and shaking me. "John Madison is the HOTTEST guy in the school, any girl would die to be with him"

"I'm not like most girls, Ted." I smiled

The bell rings signaling the end of school and I grab my books from my desk and throw my bag over my shoulder.

"Girl, you seriously have some issues.", Ted says following close behind.

"Ted, do you know what my family would do to me if they ever see me with John?" I asked.

Ted pursed his lips but doesn't say anything.

"They would kill me. And I don't want to die thank you very much"

"No they wouldn't.", he laughed as we walk towards the parking lot. "They would be disappointed but they wouldn't kill you"

I would rather be killed by them than see the disappointment in my dad's and Tony's eyes.

"Who wouldn't kill you?" Alice asked as soon as we reached her car.

"No one" I smile at her. "Ted is just being silly"

I threw my bag on her back seat and then turned back to Ted and Alice.

"So will we see you tomorrow?" I asked Ted.

"Of course, you'll see me every day from now on" Ted replied while fixing his tie. "You two are my new BFF'S"

Alice chuckleed "Okay then, see ya tomorrow Ted."

She gets into the car and starts the engine.

"John Madison" Ted wiggles his eyebrows while he looks at me.

"Bye, Ted. " I said ignoring his little comment.

************************************************************

"So, how was your first day of school?" my dad asked, looking at me.

"It was great, the school is really big and the teacher's are really nice" I lie.

"Did you make any new friends?" my mom asked curious.

I hate having to lie. Especially to her. After all she's my mother, and I've always told her everything. But this is for her own good.

"Yes, a bunch of friends" I smile. "But there's one in particular, he's a really nice guy. His name is Ted and he's been really nice to Alice and I"