Trouble

My eyelids flickered open. I was disoriented. A throbbing pain, swelled at the back of my head, and my stomach rumbled in protest. I was going to throw up. I gagged over and over before my stomach finally gave in, making me throw up all over the wooden floor. I crawled up the stairs and into my room, where I flopped into bed. I would deal with everything tomorrow.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I woke up to find my mouth parched. I gagged at the taste of sick in my mouth. I dragged myself out of bed and into the bathroom where I caught sight of my reflection. My makeup was smeared over my face, and my hair was spiked up everywhere. Dark bags lined my sunken eyes and my skin was a unhealthily pale and stretched over my bones. I brushed my teeth and took some paracetamol, to nurse the pain in my head. I went down stairs where I saw empty bottles of alcohol. Images of last night came flooding into my mind.

''Oh shit...'' I muttered, under my breath. No wonder I had a hangover. I got a glass of water and sat down in front of the T.V. I mindlessly watched Britain's Got Talent repeats for about half an hour, before I heard a knock on the door. I considered not answering it, but Robbie's voice came through the door.

''Savannah, are you okay? You weren't answering your phone,'' His voice came, muffled. I groaned and pulled myself out of my chair and to the door. Robbie let a sigh of relief when he saw me, and pulled me into a tight hug. I sank into his arm, glad to have him there.I pulled back and moved aside to let him in. He crinckled his nose in disgust, when he went into the kitchen.

''Who threw up?" He asked, concerned. I swallowed and then sighed.

''Me,'' I said. Robbie looked at me shocked and then looked around the room, his eyes eventually locking onto the empty bottles. Realisation hit his face like a tonne of bricks.

''You drank!" Robbie said, looking at me with wide eyes ''All of that!". I nodded regretful and silently. He stared at me in shock, and then walked over to me, his arms opened wide. I fell into his strong arms. His arms snaked around my waist and my arms went around to the back of his head. I snuggled my head into his neck, while he pressed his lips to the top of my head.

''Why? Why would you drink all that alcohol?" he asked, distressed

''I dunno, I just wanted to have fun,'' I mumbled, then getting more heated I said ''Is that a crime? I can do what I want Robbie, I'm not a child!"

''Well if you hadn't thrown me out of your house, I could have kept you company,'' He said, just as heated

''Well maybe I didn't want you there, maybe I was regretting what happened, have you ever considered that?" I said. Hurt filled his eyes, just as water fills a glass. I regretted my words in a instant, but I had to keep my distance. It was a mistake to let him get close. If he, or anyone knew I would have to go get help, and that could lead to drugs and the hospital. I don't want that.

''Fine, if you regretted me then I'll go,'' He said, walking out the room. He paused and looked at me and then left, looking disappointed. I mopped up the sick, gagging at the smell, and then decided to go back to sleep. I was so tired these days, for some weird reason.

*knock knock*

I woke to a knocking at the front door. I pulled on my dressing gown and went downstairs to investigate the noise. The room was dark, and the only light was from the street lights, outside. I opened the door, gingerly, to find know one was there. I frowned and looked out around the door. Know one.

''Huh,''I muttered. I must ave been dreaming.

I walked up the stars sleepily and curled back into bed, falling asleep instantly again.

*beep beep beep beep beep beeep*

I slammed my hand down on my alarm clock, then groaned. I stretched, flinching at the pain throbbing through my body, and then pulled myself out of bed and into the shower. After my shower I stepped onto the scales to see the number 94 appear on the screen. that meant I had lost 27 pounds. Still not good enough, I needed to get down to 84 and maybe then I'd be happy. I pulled on white singlet and a thin, white blouse, and a pair of black skinny jeans. Just as the pyjamas they seemed to not fit me right at all, which was good. I styled my hair and applied my usual make up then went downstairs to watch T.V. I walked past the kitchen where it occurred to me how hungry I actually was. I made a cup of tea and looked through the cupboards trying to find something small and low calorie. I searched until I found a ryvita cracker. I looked at the back of the packet to find it had 19 calories. I considered not eating it, but my stomach growled, causing a hunger pang to cramp in my stomach. I ate the cracker slowly, reluctant in eating it. All I could think of was the weight I was putting on by eating the cracker. So many calories, so much fat. Stop fucking eating it then,you fat bitch! But I needed he food, so I carried on eating. After I'd finished I felt sick with myself and physicaly sick too. I took three paracetamols and then grabbed my bag and walked out the door. I locked the door and walked down the steps where I caught sight of it. Scrawled in bright pink, green, blue, yellow, black and orange spray paint, were insulting words.

Emo, skank, whore, go die,cut your wrists some more emo and just about any other hurtful words were sprayed over the front of my house. Tears welled up in my eyes, threatening to spill over. Don't fucking cry! You're so pathetic. I bit back the tears muttering under my breath. I got up and looked in the mirror and fixed my make up and then carried on my way to school. I turned of all emotions, and walked expressionless. When I walked into school, I caught sight of Ali. She smiled at me sarcastically, her eyes gave me a malicious glare. Everything clicked. She had drawn everything on my house. Rage fired up inside me. Fuck no emotion. I launched at her slapping her in the face, hard. Her face snapped to the side, and shock and pain filled her face. She looked at me, her hand cradling her cheek.

''What the fuck?" She muttered, under her breath

I stamped hard on her foot.

''Don't you dare say 'what the fuck' to me, you know what you've done to my life yet you carry on, don't you fucking see, I'm dying, because of you, we were best friends for eleven years! Eleven bloody years,'' Tears rolled down my face, as people gathered around to try and see the fight. ''What happened Ali?" I whispered,

''You fucking changed, and I grew up and moved on,'' She said, before swinging back her fist and smacking me hard in the face. I flew backwards hitting the ground, hard. Black spots filled my vision and mingled with tears, making it almost impossible to see. I felt a hot, gooey, liquid slide down my face. I put my hand to my nose and found that blood covered it. Rage built up in me. How dare she?!?! SHE was the one who started bullying me! I got up and ran towards her, shocking her. She screamed as I smashed my fist into her face, hard. She fell backwards onto her ass. Blood gushed out her nose and her make up was ruined. Mine was probably too, but I really didn't give a shit. I had let all my anger out. I felt happier to know she was in pain.

''What is this,'' Came a deep, booming voice from behind me. I turned to face Mr. Lennon, glaring at me, looking furious. ''Well?" He said, expectantly.

I stared at him in shock not able to say anything.

''My office...NOW!!!"He shouted, pointing down the hallway.

I walked, with Ali behind me, down the hallway. He opened the door to his office and stood aside, gesturing for us to go into the room, before he followed us in and shut the door. He sat down opposite the seats we were sitting in and looked at us, expectantly. Ali looked not bothered by his, deathly glare and glared at him back, fearlessly. To be honest I had to admire the courage she had, but she was still a bitch.

"What was the fight about girls?"he asked, sternly. Silence followed this question, as I begun to scratch my wrist, which was now a habit I do when under stress. He sighed, and then typed something on his computer and then picking up the phone, holding it to his ear.

"Yes Mrs. Dawson, this is Mr. Lennon head teacher at St Robson High school. Your daughter Ali has been involved in a physical fight with another student, and I would like you to pick her up immediatly. Yes... thank you, good bye. " he placed down the phone, and looked at Ali.

"Alison, if you are not going to speak to me I will assume you are guilty and there will be consequences," he said, raising his eyebrows. Ali just stared at him, expressionless.

''Have it your way then,'' He said, looking unnerved by her solid stare. He turned to me and fixed me with a uncomfortable stare. No emotion. No emotion. No emotion. No emotion. I repeated over and over in my head, and I soon felt all the emotion drip out of me, as if someone had pulled the plug out a bath. I stared into his blue, slightly aged, eyes, feeling nothing.

''Do you have anything to say, Savannah?" He asked, quietly, not taking his eyes of off me once, not even to blink. I didn't let it faze me though.

''No,'' I replied, calmly. Disappointment filled his eyes, for a second but then were replaced by anger.

''Detention for the both of you, for...two months and you will help Miss. Higgins with her ''Cleaning up the school'' program on Mondays and Fridays at Lunch,'' He looked at us both ''Now go, I will be phoning your mother, Savannah, to come and tell her to pick you up,''

''She's out of town,'' I said, retaining my expressionless face. He looked surprised for a second, but then caught himself.

''Fine, I'll call your legal guardian and tell them to pick you up, wait in the office,'' He said, gesturing to the hallway. I tutted under my breath and walked outside the office. No ones my ''Legal guardian'' Mums the only one left.

''Mr.Lennon,'' Came Ali's most innocent voice ''Can I talk to you, please?''

''Sure,'' He said. Ali shut the door behind me, flashing me a mischievous grin. What the fuck? Was she going to make up some fucked up story? Yes I made the first move...and the last. But she fucking provoked me into doing it. I heard a click of the lock, which confused me even more. Why would she...oh. She was going to ''pursued'' him into letting her off. Every time she would get into trouble she would have sex with the teacher and he or she would let her off. What a slut. I walked home, and collapsed on my bed and fell asleep instantly.