Misunderstandings

I skived off the next day. I sat in the park on my own curled up in a ball freezing for it was October. Hopefully it would numb out the pain choking me inside. I checked my phone occasionally but there were no messages. I silently sobbed to myself. Occasionally someone would stop to ask me weather I was OK. I would just silently nod and then they would busy off to somewhere else.I eventually left at six. I had been sat there for ten hours. I slowly walked home dreading the next day.

*the next day*

I pulled my hood up and scanned my make up. I plugged in my headphones and then walked out into the wet rain. The rain splashed onto my face and frizzed up my hair. I loved rain I just hated what it did to your appearance. I stood under the bus shelter rocking on my heals. I was pretty nervous. My Mum had shouted at me last night because the school had phoned her asking where I was. All I told her was that I had a falling out with Ali and didn't want to go. She carried on shouting shit saying "no wonder with the way you are looking and acting! It's disgusting! You're pathetic I'm ashamed of you you good for nothing bitch!" It stung but I blocked out the pain as I had been doing for the past eleven years. My Dad died when I was six and ever since my Mum had been bitter towards me. She always worked and all she cared about was work and what the she wants to do. She hates what I am wearing, acting the way I am and the music I listen to. She hates my friends, my clothes, my make up. In fact the only thing she does approve off is Ali. Because she is "a nice respectful girl. Who works hard and is smart." Ha! If she saw the way Ali is at school she would think twice about what she thinks off her. Ali is the school slut. She has slept with everyone and been with everyone. She has slept with guys, girls, teachers...basically anything that moves. The only reason her and me are friends is because we met in nursery and had been best friends ever since. She turned slutty when we started High school. But before that she was a loving, gorgeous, loving girl who you could respect. She completely changed when she met her first boyfriend, Mike. He was the hottest guy in school and he noticed her and soon everyone began to notice her too. I stuck by her when this change happened but I was always in the back round. The nerdy, quiet friend of the hottest girl in school. Ali isn't a bitch it's just she is bad under peer pressure. She does what everyone else tell her to do. Always has always will. 

As I walked into the school I noticed there was less staring but I still saw the quick glances directed in my way. I pulled my hood over my head some more and went to registration. I went over and sat at the back of the class. Slowly people begun to leak into the classroom. I waited and watched when finally Ali walked into the room clinging onto her boyfriends hand, Max. She didn't even look at me as she sat down onto Max's lap while he played with a blonde lock of her hair. I felt annoyed and hurt. She didn't even have the decency to even look at me. I flicked through my iPod fighting back the tears stinging my eyes. I must NOT cry. I must NOT cry. I repeated over and over to myself in my head. I finally decided on 'Make it stop' by Rise Against and I turned the volume up to full when Ali came up to me and ripped out my headphones. 

''OW" I shouted 

"Fuck up, like you'd even feel that you little emotionless Emo!" She said 

"Piss off, Ali," I replied 

"Dont talk to me like that you little bitch!" She screeched 

" I'll talk to you anyway I want to you little SKANK!" I yelled the last word  

Then all the sudden she broke down in tears. What the FUCK!  

Max rushed up to her and held onto her. 

"Shh shh," he whispered to her " it'll be OK," 

I was bewildered. Why the fuck was she like this. Just then Mr. Harris walked into the room and said. 

"Savannah what is this? Why is Allison crying?" He looked at me questionably. 

"She...she j-j-just started s-shouting at me... C-calling me a skank a-a-and a whore and o-other horrible things!" Ali stuttered out. 

What the fuck? Why is she trying to get me in trouble?  

"Get out!" Mr.Harris yelled 

"B-but-" I started 

"Get out!" He yelled again. "Go to the head masters office, now!" 

I grabbed my bag and walked out. As I walked out I caught a glance of Ali staring at me with a malicious grin on her face before burying her head into Max's chest again.

------------------ 

Hey guys please tell me what u think! I'd really appreciate it! Not my best wrk at the moment but it'll get better promise! Okay we'll I kinda based a bit of this on my life but made it more dramatic and stuff! Anyway bye xx

Ali's Picture

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>