Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Rosalia's point of view:

It took me a minute to figure out who they were, considering I don't really follow all of those gossip shows and stuff, but I recognized them as that band that had just been on my tv screen moments ago.

"Ummm. Who are you?" I asked with a confused look on my face. I honestly dont know who they are. I know that they are a boyband called One Direction but that's about it.

A mixture of shock and confusion clouded their faces. "You don't know who we are?! Have you been living under a rock?!", the one who had straight brown hair and was wearing stripes asked me. Then a playful grin came up as he said, "The name's Tomlinson. Louis Tomlinson." He said with a smile. I raised my eyebrows at him.

He stuck out his hand and I shook it saying, "I'm Rosalia." With a smile on my face.

I slowly walked down the line as each one introduced themselves. "I'm Harry." The one with curly hair said before giving me a wink and then a playful smile. Then he grabbed my hand and gave it a peck. I didn't think people even did that anymore. "I'm Liam." The one with wavy brown hair said. "Daddy Direction!" Louis screamed which made Liam give him a glare. "I'm Niall." The one with blonde hair said before pulling me into one of the biggest hugs ever. I kind of froze, but hugged back. After our hug I moved onto the last boy, who had black hair styled into a quiff. "I'm Zayn." He said before giving me a big smile. I smiled back too. This is actually the first time in a long time that I have smiled and it wasn't fake.

I took a couple steps back before saying, "Why are you guys still standing in the bush? You can get out." They all turned their heads to look at eachother. Then they smiled and turned their heads back towards me. Before I could even ask why they were smiling, Louis screamed, "CHARGE!" Then they all started running towards me. I had enough common sense to turn around and make a run for it but I guess I wasn't fast enough. I only got a few feet away before I felt a pair of hands grab my ankle and yank me down. I was on the very bottom of a dog pile with five boys on top of me. Dang they are heavy!

"Can't. Breathe. Going. TO DIE!" I screamed. They slowly, one by one, got off of me. They all stood there staring down at me. "Stop staring! I can feel your eyes burning a hole in me!" I said in a whiny voice. "Well aren't you going to get up?" Liam asked with a puzzled look on his face. Before I could reply, Louis screamed, "SUPERMAN!!!" and he ran over to me and threw me over his shoulder. "Louis Tomlinson put me down right now!" I said trying to sound scary though I probably didn't. "But we're almost there love..." He whined right into my ear. Love? Oh that explains the accents. They must be British. Except Niall. I'm not sure what he is. "Almost where?" I asked before he threw me onto the couch.

"Why did you bring me inside?" I asked, looking around at all the boys. "Well don't you want to know how we ended up here?" Harry asked before lifting my legs and sitting down before laying them back down on his lap. Then Louis came over and picked up my head, sat down, and put my head on his lap. "Well yeah i guess so." I said loud enough for all of them to hear.

"Well-" Liam started but I cut him off as i said, "hold that thought for just a second dear." Then I got up and walked into the kitchen. I went into the cupboard and grabbed one of my many cans of pringles. I opened it up and walked back into the living room. Niall's eyes almost popped out of his head a he screamed, "FOOD!" before tackling me to the ground. He tried to grab my can of pringles but I snatched them away before flipping him over so that I was now sitting on his stomach. He looked at me with wide eyes. So did the other boys. "But I like food. And I'm hungry." He pouted sticking out his lip. I had to admit though that his pouty face was ALMOST as good as mine. "No." I said sternly before adding "Go get your own food. But you can't have my pringles. Or waffles. Or Oreos. Or-" I basically listed almost everything in my house before he came back into the room with a bag of carrots.

"This is the only thing i'm allowed to eat?" He asked in almost a whisper as if he was about to cry. Dang his face is hard to resist. "Did I say carrots on my list of things you could not eat?" I said in a sassy tone. "No-" he started saying but was cut off by Louis. "CARROTS! MY BABIES!" Louis screamed before jumping up off the couch and running straight towards Niall. He snatched the bag of carrots away from Niall and he ran out of the room before Niall could even blink. Me and the boys started laughing while Niall just stood there in shock. Then I guess it hit him that he just had food taken from him because he darted out of the room, i'm guessing so he could find Louis.

By now I was literally rolling on the floor laughing while Liam and Zayn were both clutching their sides and Harry was laughing really loud so i could hear him above everyone else. He has a very deep voice. And laugh for that matter.

Then we all stopped laughing at the exact same time. We just realized that Louis was on a run for his life from an extremely hungry leprechaun, while he was also trying to save his carrots, also known as his babies. I heard some heavy footsteps running down the hallway and then starting up the stairs. I immediately shot up off the floor and ran after the two boys. When I got to the bottom of the stairs they had already reached the top. And they were heading right towards my room. Oh God they can't go into my room! Wait till they see the theme of my room.