What did he mean by that? Reika still loves him? Is his dongsaeng alright?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reika's POV

Reika was still in bed when someone pounded at her door.

"Reika-chan! Reika-chan!"

She covered her face with a pillow. She didn't want to get up yet.

"Reika-chan! I'm going to break the door if you won't open!" The idiot called out again.

"I swear I'm going to kill Donghae one of these days." She hissed and got up. She slammed the door open and it revealed Donghae all sweaty in his wifebeater. How could he look so ridiculously hot in the morning?

"What do you want?" She rubbed her eyes.

He was speechless so she waved her hand in front of his face. "Yah, Lee Donghae."

He shook his head furiously. "I always forget how you beautiful you look when you just wake up."

She frowned at him though she knew she was blushing. "Shut up. Now, tell me why you want to destroy my door."

"Huh? Oh yeah! Kyuhyun's going to leave now. Don't you want to see him off?"

That was the reason why she didn't want to get up from bed yet. She hated the thought of him leaving with Victoria unnie.

"He can make it out alone. There's no need for that." She walked back to bed.

Donghae followed her inside. "You can stop him, you know."

"He can leave for all I care." She was about to go back under her sheets but he grabbed her shoulders and led her to the bathroom.

"You're not going to go back to bed. Freshen up and meet him before he leaves."

"Why are you making such a fuss about this, Donghae?" She crossed her arms.