Chapter 5-Pool time? But were in Winter and its freezing outside!

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

“Wait, lemme get this straight, you guys trade gossip for gossip?” Michael ask obviously amused.

I nodded.

“And passes are…?” John added.

“Passes are-“ Jenna began.

“NO! Jenna don't! Boys cant know until AFTER senior year.” I said.

“I thought Alyssa said they can find out during senior year. Oh no! Your right she said after senior year because during senior year we do the bet then we have to-I’ll stop now.”

“Yes please and thank you.” I said giggling.

“Wow, you girls and your dirty deeds.” John scowls being goofy.

“Next thing you know they’re hiding ‘cooties’” Michael teases and we laugh.

“Lets go swimming.” John says.

“Its probably 5o degrees out there and you wanna go swimming? No.” Jenna says.

John pouts and I giggle.

“C’mon lets go.” Michael says tugging at Jenna’s legs. “Lets go swimming.”

“Noooo its gonna be freezing.” Jenna whines and I laugh again and she glares at me.

“I would love to go swimming” I begin and the boys’ face light up “But not now, its too cold.” I say laughing and they glare at me and Jenna as we laugh.

Michael gives John a look but I was too busy playing with my hair and feeling the blood running to think about it.

“Go!” John yells and before I know it I’m being held over his shoulder and Jenna is screaming in the same position on Michael’s shoulder.

“JOHN NO! Its gonna be cold!”

They open the door and I shit a frikken brick.

I can see my breath, that’s how cold it is and these douche bag boys want to swim!?

John stops in front of the pool and puts me down right at the edge holding me by my hips firmly with an evil smirk. If I actually be able to move, I doubt it, I’d probably push myself into the pool; that’s how smart this boy is. Butt face.

“John please don't, John I swear to God I will hate you forever if you do. Please.” I say while he laughs. My heart is racing at the anticipation.

I feel like a jew about to be killed by a Nazi but the Nazi pauses to re-load his gun; that’s just evil; to have to wait for all that with anticipation and shitting a…well skip the brick and jump to shitting a whole frikken universe.

I look over and see Jenna going through the same thing.

“Oh Jess, that’s not a nice thing to say when your at the wrong end of the gun.” John teases. Mind reader!

I lift my chin up before I retort but then I feel weird so I lower it again, (what a fail, me trying to make up fake courage) “Fine throw me in.”

John looks at me surprise but quickly covers it up and opens his mouth but I speak first looking into his eyes.

“But you have to come in with me.”

He smiles and pecks my lips.

SPLASH!......

COLD…..

I gasp for air while my body immediately shivers from the cold water and I’m letting out gasps while trying to catch my breath, im an idiot….SPLASH! and in goes Jenna.