CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

Start from the beginning

Astrid was still quite when Sapphire suddenly said.

"Oh! I almost forgot! Aunt Heather is looking for you. She said it's important."

Without even thinking Astrid ran outside. She knew that what is going on with Heather. The thing that she didn't know was some of her clothes fur was still in Hiccup's hand and also the bed was still a bit mess.

********************************************************************

"As you see my dear friend, we are almost ready to face anything." Heather said as she showed Astrid hundreds of dragons.

They are now in The Dragon Island; the place they have been collecting dragons.

"But Heather, we still need Toothless and Hiccup. Without smart leaders like them, it will be pretty dangerous." Heather folded her arms and raised an eyebrow at her.

"It's a problem that only will solve by you." She pointed at Astrid. Astrid sighed and looked down.

"Look, I have been trying hard to tell him. Last night he discovered my secret but too drunk to remember it today." Heather eyes widen.

"Wait! What happened exactly last night?" Astrid blushed and bitted her lower lip. Heather got a point.

"Don't tell me that you two did-"

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! Don't go that far. He was about to do it but then I realized he can never be that bad. Just some cuddling and stuff." She whispered the latter, but loud enough for Heather. She smirked at Astrid, but changed the subject. They have something more important.

"So, looks like if he doesn't remember you can tell him now."

"How do you suppose me to tell him now when he is in Berk?" Heather grinned.

"Turn around." Astrid turned around and saw Toothless landing on the island. She wore her mask and hood quickly. Hiccup got up from Toothless and walked to her. He didn't look happy.

"Hey Hiccup what brought you-" Hiccup cut her off.

"We need to talk about this." He raised some fur of her clothes in front of her face.

Astrid gasped. She looked down and her heart was beating fast. Heather noticed it's not going to be good. She was about to say something but Astrid gestured she can deal with it by her own. Heather sighed but obeyed what she ordered. She mounted on Windshear and flew away.

Astrid watched her friend flew away, and then looked at Hiccup who had an angry face. Astrid came closer to him. Her head was still down.

"What happened last night Camicazi?" she was right. He doesn't remember.

Astrid was still silent. She couldn't even look at him. She knew what he is thinking right now, but it was wrong.

"Camicazi, is there something that you should tell me about last night?" his voice was a bit creepy.

"No! There is not." She lied. What do you expect her? To tell him that they almost had sex?

"Then, why some fur of your clothes was in my hands?"

"Maybe when we were sleeping you got them from me." She lied again.

"How can I get some fur of your clothes when we made a line of pillows between us and we are too far?"

She was still quiet.

"And also, why was the bed mess?" Astrid didn't answer. Hiccup's eyes widen.

"Did we do something?" Astrid bitted her lips. Hiccup got the point. He was sad and angry at himself. How could he be that out of his mind that night? He turned around with his hand on his forehead.

"No, no, no, no...it can't be. I can't do that to my wife." Astrid rolled her eyes.

"NO! It wasn't like that. It was-"

"It was what?" He shouted and turned to her." You wanna tell me that we didn't do anything. So, what can explain that messy bed and your clothes in my arms?"

"Hiccup! Let me tell you the truth." She was gonna tell him.

"So tell me. Tell me what happened." Astrid sighed. She was about to take off her mask but Hiccup stopped her.

"NOO! Don't do that. If you do, I fall for you more!"

"What?" Astrid got confused. Hiccup sighed and looked down.

"You heard me. I fell for you. I fell for you Camicazi. I fell but I didn't want it."

Astrid was still silent. 'What does he mean?' she asked herself.

"What do you mean?"

"Astrid! She was my wife, my love and my everything. I promised to myself not to fall for anyone except her. But since you came I grew feelings for you."

Astrid was speechless. No, she can't let him to think in the wrong way. She shook her head in no.

"But I hate it. I hate it when I fell for you. I only love Astrid and no one else. But you..." he didn't finish it.

"Hiccup, I'm Ast-" he didn't listen.

"But you stole my heart, like she did before. But I can't do that. I can't treacherous Astrid. She is the one in my heart."

"Hiccup! Just listen to me for a second. I'm-"

"Don't say anything. If you say something I'll fall more again."

"Shut up, it's me A-" he put his hands on her shoulders. She looked at him confused.

"Don't! Don't say anything. Just go."

"Hiccup..."

"Leave Camicazi. If you stay here, I will fall more. It hurts me and Astrid. Please, for the love the Thor, leave."

A tear escaped from her eye."Hiccup...?"

"I love you! But I hate this feeling you gave me. Just go and forget me, although I never can do that."

"Hiccup please...I'm-" Hiccup hugged her.

"Go! Go and never come back!" he was crying. His tears were falling like waterfall.

They pulled apart. Astrid hurt. Hiccup fell for someone that he thinks is not her. He thinks him treacherous her.

Talking with Hiccup is no longer useful. He'd never listen. She just nodded her head and wiped his tears. She went to Stormfly and mounted on her. She glanced at Hiccup and said.

"I love you too!" then flew away.

********************************************************************

Wow! you didn't expect it,right?

But you will know sooner or later what's going on here.

So for knowing the answer

Comment

Vote

Share