CHAPTER NINETEEN

Heather was still frozen. Her best friend, who taught her that trusting people in the worst situations, can be really nice. The one, who helped her to deal with her unwanted brother, is now in front of her. After ten years thinking she is dead, now she knows she is alive. She can't be happier.

Astrid is now nervous and biting her lips, ready to face mad Heather. As much as Heather tries to look at her eyes, Astrid tries to avoid eyes contact.

Astrid was rubbing her left arm and looking down at her shoes. She noticed Heather is stepping toward her but didn't look up. Heather took her hands in to hers and whispered:"Astrid!" but Astrid didn't answer or look up.

"Astrid!" Heather whispered again. Astrid's tears began to fall. Heather sobbed:" As...Astrid!"

Before Astrid could look up, Heather pulled her in to a big warm hug.

"You're alive! Astrid! You're alive." Heather sobbed in to her shoulder. Astrid was first shocked but then hugged her back. After ten years she was holding her best friend as herself. Nothing can be better than this, well something can...!

Heather pulled away.

"Where have you been? Everyone think you died! Even Hiccup! You should saw him when he-"

"Okay, Heather! Calm down. I will tell you everything, but first let me-"

"I don't let you to do anything. You back! It's the most important things right now." She said as she hugged her again.

Astrid didn't do anything. Just let her best friend to hug and sob. She hugged her back and cried slightly.

But she knew she has a lot of thing to explain.

*************************************************************************

"So, that is my story. That's why I was absent for ten years." Astrid explained and sighed.

"Oh, Astrid! That's horrible."

After a lot of hugging and sobbing, they decided to sit on a cliff, watching the stars. Astrid explained everything happened to her in ten years.

After some minutes of awkward silent, Heather asked:"Does Hiccup know about it?"

Astrid sighed."Do you think if he knows, I still wear this?" she raised her mask. When Heather got the point she asked:"Why don't you tell him? He has to know."

"I know, but I'm scared of what he would react."

"What do you mean?"

"Look, imagine that Eret left you for ten years. When he comes back, do you welcome him with a warm smile and open arms?" Heather thought about it for a moment. 'Maybe she gets angry or be mad. But after all he is her husband, she can't be mad at him forever.' But when she wanted to tell her disagree, Astrid said.

"Even if he won't get mad, I should prove my worthy, show that I should leave, for you guys."

Heather looked at her and asked again.

"How couldn't Hiccup find out? He is pretty smart." Astrid grinned and stood up.

"Well, for answering this question, I should discover a big secret of Berk. Keep it a secret, okay?"

"Okay, I promise." Heather said simply.

"Well, do you know about that mystery library under The Great Hall?"

Heather became confused."What? What mystery library?"

Astrid smiled."So, looks like only Hiccup and Gothi know about that."

"For the love of the god, what are you talking about?" Heather was really confused.

"Okay, look there is a hidden library under The Great Hall."

"For what?" Heather asked.

"For collecting the history of every family and peoples. Weird I know, but it's very fun when you know what happened to all of your families in past."

"Wow! But I still don't get how you hid it from Hiccup that easily?"

"Well, Heather. I did something strange, that made Hiccup think I am...umm... another Hofferson?"

"What? What do you mean of another Hofferson?"

Astrid chuckled and said quietly:" I wrote in my family's biography that..." she giggled.

"That what? Astrid! you're killing me!"

Astrid still giggling said:"That Finn Fearless Hofferson had a daughter named Camicazi Hofferson!" then she laughed her head off. Heather was first confused but when she got what she said, she began laughing along with her.

"You...you are...crazy! You know." Heather said laughing. Astrid still laughing but said:" Yeas....I do know." After some minutes of laughing, Heather asked:"So, he thinks you are your cousin, right?"

"Yeah, funny right? That's why he isn't doubtful about me.lt makes him think I'm like myself 'cause of family blood." Astrid said with a bit laugh. Heather looked at her and said.

"You know you should tell him sooner or later. But why not now? Like a gift for Sapphire's birthday."

Astrid sighed and became upset."I can't do it now. You know that. It will be any time after the war. If I tell him now he can't focus on war and important stuff. I will tell him as a gift for winning the war."

"What if it won't be? What if one of you doesn't make it?" Astrid looked down, staying silent.

"I know it sounds harsh, but what if Sapphire won't see her mother as a mother?"

Astrid was still quiet. Heather spoke again.

"This is war Astrid! You can't expect what comes to you. You can just hope you will be fine, but you can't even make sure your important things in your life will be okay."

Astrid was still speechless. A tear fell from her eye.

"It's better you tell him Astrid. You should do that, you-" she being cut when she heard Astrid sobbing.

"I can't! I can't look in to his eyes and say that I'm you long Lost wife! I love him. All those time I just prevented myself not to kiss him, not to hug him." this time Heather becomes speechless.

Astrid turned around and looked at the sky.

"I'm scared of losing him, losing his love toward me by telling him about my secret! Scared of losing his warm hugs and his passionate kisses. For the first time in my life I'm scared of something."

Heather just looked at her friend breaking down in tears. She came near her and put a hand on her shoulder.

"I'm scared Heather!" she said sobbing. Heather patted her back, back and forth.

After some seconds, Astrid calmed down.

"Are you okay now?"Heather asked.

"Yeah, Thanks though."

"For what?"

"For helping me decide"

"Decide what?"

Astrid sighed and said.

"I decided to do that, and face my fear."

"You mean?"

"Yes! I'm going to tell him."

**************************************************************************

Wow! What a shock choice Astrid!

Looks like Hiccup may find out her secret in any time!

But sorry if it was boring or short and just had Astrid and Heather conversation.

Next chapter is something you are waiting for.