CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

Astrid opened her eyes and the first thing she saw was sleeping Hiccup near him. They were still really close to each other. His hand was still on her waist and her head leaned on his chest. Astrid smiled and sat up on bed, still holding Hiccup's hand.

She remembered last night. She remembered every seconds of it. They didn't have sex or lusty things. As Hiccup said when he was drunk, she enjoyed her feelings. That's why she loves her relationship so much.

Opposite of other relationships that said:" Your feeling becomes true, if you kill yourself for your love."Or" Love hurts so much". They are all sucks. Love didn't do those to her. His love protects her from everything.

Last night, Hiccup could rape her easily, but he didn't. His love wasn't lust. It was his true love.

She looked at him with a smile. He looked like a little kid while sleeping. She smiled at him and kissed his forehead. Then she noticed something.

"Does he still remember?" She thought to herself. She didn't know she will be happy or upset when he wakes up. She will be happy if he understands her but will be upset if he thinks she played with him.

She looked around and saw a lot of mess in the room. It was from last night when she tried to get free from him but couldn't. She got up from bed quickly and began to clean. She didn't even know why she is doing it.

"Didn't she want to tell Hiccup about her secret?" then why is she cleaning the clues?

And also:

"If she didn't want, then how long can she keep it a secret and be Camicazi?"

She couldn't act like someone else for a long time and also she didn't have the courage to tell Hiccup. That was a very hard position to solve.

After cleaning the room with a lot of ideas about what should she do, she heard someone's shouting from outside the room. It was Sapphire.

"Oh no! If she sees this mess with a locked door, god knows what she will think." Astrid whispered to herself.

She cleaned the room quickly, and stuff things under the bed. Then she remembered the door, she rushed the area where Hiccup threw the key last night, and fortunately it was noticeable because of sun lights.

Astrid heard little steppes of Sapphire that were coming closer to the room. She almost got the room but Astrid unlocked the door faster.

Sapphire opened the door:" Camicazi!" she almost shouted but then got confused when she saw Astrid nervously near the door.

"What are you doing here?" Sapphire said confused.

"Who? Me?" she pointed at herself."Well, I heard your shouting so...I came to open the door for you." She lied nervously. Sapphire noticed her weird expression.

"Are you okay?" Astrid widens her eyes.

"Yeah! Of course! Why not? I'm always okay...hehe." Although Sapphire didn't buy her things, she shrugged.

"Any way, what brought you there?" Astrid asked.

"Well, I came here to greet you and-" she glanced at that sleeping man." My...Dad!" Astrid smiled and came near her.

"How does it feel to having a father?" Sapphire smiled.

"Great! More than great! Last night was the best night ever! Even if I didn't know why you and him left so soon. Wait! Why did you leave?" Astrid blushed. Remembering last night was really embarrassing. Well, maybe they got married but she couldn't tell her daughter about that kiss and stuff.