CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

"Oh, no!"

When they got inside, everything looked fine...well most of them.

Hiccup was there, completely drunk and he was acting silly. He was walking, no! staggering anywhere, throwing things and shouting. He even was flaming wooden things with his sword. He had an empty glass with his hand. By his wet clothes and the smell of alcohol, god knows how much he drank before. He was hiccupping, which looked funny for a man named Hiccup. But this wasn't the right time to think about the funny part.

"I don't know what happened. He was fine but then he started to act silly. He is shouting something like Astrid or Camicazi. I can't believe it. He never drank after Astrid." Valka explained and Astrid shocked. She looked at the drunken man on the floor trying to find a drop of alcohol in that empty glass.

"Who did it to him?" Astrid shouted.

"Actually he did it by his own but Snotlout and Tuffnut helped a bit." Valka said.

"Ugh! I'll kill them."

Then Eret ran to them."Thanks god you came. Please help us! Hiccup got out of control. He is acting weird."

"What do you expect of a drunken man?" Astrid supported her husband. Maybe no one knows but she knows it.

"Okay! But what should we do? We can't go near him. He will kill us with his sword." Astrid thought for a moment.

"Do the kids know about this mess?"She pointed at cheerful mad Hiccup.

"No, we took them to the corner." Valka answered. Astrid looked at Heather.

"Heather, Valka go and take kids somewhere to play. Don't let them especially Sapphire to see Hiccup like that." They nodded and ran to kids. Astrid turned to Eret.

"Go and took every drunken people to their houses."

"Okay, then what about Hiccup?" He dodged a chair thrown by Hiccup. Astrid sighed.

"I'll take care of him." Eret was a bit unsure. Hiccup could kill her but she looked confidence.

"Got it!" he said and ran to the table of drunken people.

Astrid turned to Hiccup. He was didn't have enough energy to throw anything. He slumped on floor and he was hiccupping. Astrid shook her head and came near him. He looked up and smirked at her.

"Hel (Hiccup) lo...blond (Hiccup) y... (Hiccup)" Astrid sighed and got on one knee and faced him.

"What made you to drink that much?" He grinned and tried to stand up but fell again.

"You...you made me (hiccup)!" Astrid surprised by his answer but thought it's because of drinking.

"Let me take you home, stupid dump chief." She put his hand around her shoulder and used her other hand to getting his waist in case he falls. She tried to carry him but he was hard to control.

He was stumbling and laughing without any reason. She threw the glass in his hand away.

"Focus Hiccup! Try to get home. You should help me." She was very angry.

"Awww...you know (hiccup) you look sexy when you are (hiccup) angry?" Astrid blushed. Hiccup grinned and pulled her closer. He could walk by his own, but he liked to be with Camicazi.

"Shut up Hiccup! We are almost there."

Finally! After a lot of falling and flirting, they finally got home. They were going upstairs, when Hiccup asked for the tenth times.

"Are you sure you don't want 'it' with me?" Astrid was as red as tomato, even redder.

"No! You are drunk and I can't let you to do anything you want with me. When you figure out after you get your brain back, gods know what will be your react."