CHAPTER FIFTEEN

The sun is shining and sky is light blue. Dragons are flying and Terrible Terrors are singing. The nature of the village is so scenic.

In Haddock's house everyone are asleep. Maybe dreaming about their wishes or having nightmares about monsters. The sun is shining on a sleeping lovely woman on bed. She opened her eyes slowly and turned on her other side.

She looked at him while he was sleeping. She sighed and stroked his hair gently.

"How much I like to hold you tight and drown you with kisses, but I can't. It's not the right time yet." She whispered very quietly that even couldn't her herself. She got up and went to out the room.

After some minutes Hiccup woke up. He looked around and didn't see Camicazi...again.

"I think I have to get to used it." He said.

After wearing his armor and other stuff, he went downstairs. Then he saw Camicazi in the kitchen cooking. She greeted him in a friendly manner.

"Hi! Come here, I made breakfast." He obeyed a bit unsure. After that night she became really kind toward him and he doesn't know why. He just figured out she is Astrid's cousin and it answered why she is very similar to Astrid.

But, he doesn't know that she isn't Astrid's cousin. She is Astrid which he doesn't know.

They sat on the table and Astrid put a plate of eggs and a glass of juice in front of him. Then they began eating. It was really awkward, since both were uncomfortable to talk to each other. Then they heard someone's yawning. They saw Sapphire with messy hair and goofy face of sleeping. She was coming downstairs as she rubbing her right eyes.

"Good morning Sapphire!" Astrid greeted. Sapphire noticed her and ran toward Astrid whom she thought is Camicazi.

She jumped in to her arms and hugged her. "Good morning to you too, Camicazi!" and whispered quietly "mom!" which made Astrid smiled. Hiccup looked at them upset. Yeah, Camicazi's place in Sapphire's heart is bigger than his.

While he looking at them, Astrid gestured him to act kindly. He shrugged and pointed that he doesn't know how. Astrid sighed and pulled away.

"Sapphire, don't you want to greet your dad and hug him?" Astrid asked.

Sapphire frowned and answered:"NO! He almost slapped me yesterday. Why would I do that?" Hiccup felt sad and Astrid said calmly:"Because he is your father and for sure he didn't mean it."

"I didn't hear his apology, did I?" Sapphire point out.

"I'm sure he is sorry about that. Right Hiccup?" she asked.

Hiccup answered while his head was down:"Yeah, I'm sorry Sapphire."

Sapphire rolled her eyes in shock. He is apologizing to her. After ten freaking years! It must be a dream.

"See? Now go, greet him and make up." Astrid said to her. Hiccup looked at her with willing eyes. Sapphire was about to go, but refused.

"What's wrong?" Astrid asked.

"He isn't my father and this stupid apology doesn't change anything." Sapphire said with angry tone.

Hiccup and Astrid sighed but he didn't say anything.

"Okay, now go and wash your face and eat breakfast." Sapphire obeyed Camicazi and left.

"See? She doesn't even try. It's useless." Hiccup said disappointment.

"You have to be patient. You should just let her to start over with you. Ten tears is not a short time. Wait. And I'm sure she will call you dad again." She said and put a hand on his shoulder. He smiled at her.