CHAPTER ELEVEN

"Okay!! First round without any weapons is between Ruffnut and Camicazi!" Fishlegs shouted.

They are now around the academy while Camicazi and Ruffnut in the arena, waiting for the fight.

"Hey, Fishlegs! Why don't you fight?" Heather asked.

"Because I don't like to hurt people." He said simply.

"But you're a Viking, aren't you?"

"Yes. But it doesn't change anything."

Heather sighed."Okay. You guys are ready?" She shouted at Camicazi and Ruff.

"No" Camicazi said.

"Why? Do you scared of being hurt, missy?" Ruffnut teased her.

"No, you are just too easy for me. How about your brother joins you?" Camicazi said as she pointed at Tuffnut. Tuffnut felt insulted so he came by his sister's side.

"Now let's see if you are as good as you say so." Tuffnut warned.

Camicazi smirked under her mask. She pointed them to start the fight.

"AAARRRGG!!!!" The twins shouted as they running toward Camicazi standing calmly. When they wanted to punch her in face with their fists, Camicazi jumped up into the air and dodged them. They looked at her in disbelief." How can someone jump that high?" They thought.

"WOW....AHH!" They couldn't finish it since Camicazi kicked their faces with her feet in the same time, made them fell on the floor.

"OH, I'm hurt, I'm very much hurt." Tuffnut groaned as he covered his nose.

"Oh, come on. It was just a simple kick, and it made you-" Ruffnut cut her off.

"And it made our noses broken." Ruffnut said- cried.

"Hey, it's not my fault that your noses aren't as solid as your heads." Camicazi said and folded her arms against her chest.

"Wow! She beat the twins with a trick less than 30 seconds. She sure is something." Snotlout said dreamy. Heather and Eret looked at him."What! It was a commendation. I didn't say she is my crush!" Heather and Eret rolled their eyes and looked back at Camicazi.

"Next!" Camicazi shouted. Heather turned to Snotlout.

"Okay, flirty! It's your turn." She said.

"Okay. Now I show her a real fight." Snotlout said proudly and entered the arena with a disgusting grin. Camicazi looked at him and said:"Are you ready for some injuries?" Then she knocked her fist to her other fist which made Snotlout scared a bit. But he didn't show it.

"Okay, second round with swords is between Camicazi and Snotlout." Fishlegs shouted.

They grabbed the swords and circled around. Camicazi was taking the sword tightly. Sweats were falling from her forehead. Snotlout begins running toward her while shouting. He was about to hit her with sword, but she swung in air.

"What?" Snotlout screamed confused as she landed behind him. Before he could turn around, she kicked him at the behind, made him stumbling for a few meters. Snotlout shocked, no one could beat him that easily, well except Astrid, Heather, Eret and Hiccup! But he didn't give up. He threw his sword at her. Camicazi expects the unexpected but, she didn't dodge it. The sword was coming straight toward her and then.....

Everyone gasped at that moment, including Sapphire."How is it possible?" was their question.

No, the sword didn't hurt her. Camicazi jumped in time and stepped on the sword! Then she jumped on Snotlout and knocked him to the ground and put him in a rather painful arm lock from which he couldn't even escape.