CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Hiccup was still standing frozen. He had a hand on his cheek which she slapped. He was thinking about what just happened. He didn't know which one is worse: being slapped by Camicazi or slapping his daughter. Yeah both are awful.

Toothless came near him and nudged his arm, made him to come back to reality. Hiccup looked down at him and said:"Okay bud, I'm fine. Let's go." But Toothless didn't seem to be happy or interest to talk to him. He just looked away and headed Great Hall. Hiccup sighed he knew what his problem is but followed him anyway.

Hiccup still had hope that he might find out who really Camicazi is. When they arrived, Hiccup went to the mystery library again. He began searching and then he noticed a book is missing. And suprisely it was Hofferson's biography. Hiccup looked down under shelves but nothing. He remembered the last time he saw it in Toothless mouth and told him to put it in its place.

He called Toothless."Bud! Do you know where that Hofferson's book is?" Toothless didn't answere. He was behind some shelves and looking at something on the table.

"Toothless! Where are you? Do you hear me?" Hiccup asked with a bit loud voice. Toothless groaned. Hiccup came near him.

"There you are! I'm talking to you, why didn't you answer?" Toothless just gestured the book on the table. Hiccup looked down and saw Hofferson's biography. He picked it up.

"You found it. Thanks bud." But Toothless just looked away. Hiccup sighed.

"Okay, I'm really stupid and stubborn and whatever you like to call me. I'm sorry for almost slapped Sapphire. Happy now?" since Toothless is very kind he jumped on him and began licking, made him to throw the book on the floor.

"Okay, okay, okay......we're good. GUGH, you DO know that doesn't wash out." He said as he tried to wiped Toothless saliva which was useless. Toothless laughed at him. Hiccup frowned and said:"Thank you so much Toothless, now I have to take a bath. It's nine times in this week!" he said and left the library. Leaving the unread book alone.

********************************************************************************

Hiccup and Toothless came near the river. It was a beautiful day and you can enjoy the nature unless your dragon covered you with disgusting saliva!

Hiccup took off his clothes and got in water. Water was warm and cool, making him relax. Hiccup dived in to water and enjoyed his time. Then Toothless jump in it and splashed water on him.

Hiccup laughed and splashed water on him too. Then after half an hour they calmed down and listened to the nature song. It was beautiful and wonderful. Birds were singing, wind booed in to tress, the sky was light blue without any clouds, animals and flowers and someone's laughing....

"WAIT!! Someone is laughing." Hiccup said in to himself. When he listened again he noticed it was right! Someone is laughing. He looked at Toothless, but it wasn't him. It was a girl laughing. He looked around but saw no one. The laughing was a bit far for sure. But where?

Hiccup listened carefully and followed the voice without thinking. When he was getting closer to the voice he could hear it clearer. He could say it was a very beautiful voice. As magical as diamond and very angelic. He fell for the voice and followed it like a crazy person.

When he got close enough, he found a young lady in water. He hid behind a rock quickly. So the girl can't see him. He looked at her. She was a girl washing herself in the river. He didn't see her naked body, because half of her body was under water and her upper body was covered by her long shinny blond hair.

He didn't even see her face because of the hair and her back was in front of him. And also she was far enough to not let him see her completely. She was laughing cutely and splashed water on something. When he looked more carefully he found out it was a dragon. A Deadly Nadder.