CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT( THE FINAL CHAPTER)

The sun was in its best face that it ever had.

The sky was soft light blue with sunshine in it.

The singing birds were flying to the zenith.

The river was fondling the rocks.

The wind companied the song with its sing:

Hooo.....hooo......hooo

On the green grass, leaning a man in to a boulder with his arms wrapping around a lady, who were resting her head on his muscled chest. They were sleeping peacefully.

Both had warm smiles on their faces, their fingers were locked in to each other, they both cuddling lovingly into each other. Although they were sleeping, they didn't want to let go from each other.

A bird landed near the couple and began to sing. Its voice was beautiful and matched the place well.

Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III, woke up by that beautiful nature concert. He didn't open his eye until he felt a warm body is on him. He opened his eye slowly and saw his angle; his beautiful angelic wife resting on him. She was so beautiful. Her blonde hair was even brighter than sun; her rosy lips were redder than rose, her round face was cuter than babies'.

But what he loves the most was missing here. Her baby blue eyes!

Those eyes she usually covers with her bang, those which could melt ice and make your jaw drop. You could see the whole world in them. If you stare at them, it's hard to look away. You want to see more!

He felt her squirming and closed his eyes fast, got in a fake sleep. Astrid opened her eyes and saw her man. Yes, her man! Last night he showed he had forgiven her long time ago. He said nothing is wrong because she is back now.

Astrid put her hands on his cheeks and whispered.

"My Hiccup! I love you so much but..." This made Hiccup to smile but he tried hard not to show it. He wanted her show more of her feelings to him, without her knowing. What a pervert!

"But I hate you, when you think I'm dump and can't notice you are awake!" she said that in annoyed voice. Hiccup chuckled and opened his eyes.

"Hello Milady." He kissed her forehead and she smiled and but punched his bare chest playfully. Hiccup laughed.

"What a romantic way to answer my hello! You ruined the moment!" Astrid stood up and crossed her arms.

"It never gets old, does it?" she smirked. Hiccup stood up near her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Never! I really miss you morning punches." He whispered to her ear that tickled her. Astrid giggled and hid her face into his neck as she put her hands on his chest. Hiccup held her tighter than before.

They were having their embrace for minutes, not caring about the time, the world and anything; just each other. He pulled her back a little to see her face. The both leaned and kissed each other lips.

Gods help them! They made for each other. Their lips fit perfectly and their bodies were close. If you look at them from far, you would see one person not two. And its name would be Hiccstrid. They broke the kiss and put their foreheads on each other, enjoying the moment.........

Until something destroyed it!

Someone pushed Hiccup away on ground by jumping on his back. He felt two little legs on his shoulders and two tiny arms around his neck.

"How dare you Daddy! You stole my mommy and didn't bring her back for a day!" Hiccup laughed and stood up with her on his back.

"Yeah...Is there any problem little lady? I was with my wife." He winked at Astrid. Astrid laughed.