CHAPTER ONE

This is Berk. Not that Berk everyone know .It's now a ghost town . There is no dragon , no war , and of course ,no dragon racing.

It seems bad and awful . But for some one it is worse.

There he is , in the great hall talking to Vikings.As a chief he should solve their problems , guide them ,be strong , and in one word be like his father!!

His father , what a great man he was . A strong Viking that never showed his fears to anybody . He thought his death was the most painful things that has happened to him.Soon he learned he was wrong!!!!

What made Berk a special town ?one word:

DRAGONS!!!!!

When dragons came to Berk everything changed . Everyone was happy and glad. They flew to the sky with their dragons and shouted to the world . They were the voice of peace and whenever they go somewhere , they gave everyone in there  a peaceful place full of love and happiness . That was the reason why they love dragons, kind animals with big heart that can make people happy and match them with bigger world .

He thought that his buddy ,Toothless will be with him forever but again he soon found out he was wrong!!!

After several wars with Drago, dagur and a lot of crazy people, Toothless chose to leave Vikings with other dragons to make his rider and others safe .

He was again heartbreak ,at least he still had his lovely pregnant wife , who he did anything for her to make her safe .He always knew that she will never leave him,but again he missed her too.

After his daughter birth.He built his life again with his mother,his wife and now with his little baby girl .

For the new baby girl he gave a huge party , that party was the last place that he saw his wife .When she left the party for get some space , he was drinking and playing with his daughter. The last thing he remembered of her was their kiss and then................!!!

When he got out to check his wife the only thing he found was her axe .

It was her bloody axe that was in to a tree!!!!!!!!

And her!!!no one knew . She left him like others .

It was just him and his baby daughter. He named her Sapphire. Because she was very important for him, like his wife .Actually she is just like her mother, the only different is her hair .It is auburn like him.She reminds him his love with those ocean blue eyes and her smile that can glow the world .

But he never shows any love toward her. He doesn't even act that she is around, only talk to her as a stranger girl who lives with him .

Sapphire always thinks that her father hates her, but she doesn't know the truth.

The truth was opposite , he loves her very much , more than himself. But he was scared ,scared of losing his only daughter too .Just like he lost everything .

Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the third lost his father , Stoick the Vast

Lost his friend ,Toothless,

And lost his love, Astrid Hofferson.

But he doesn't know some one else lost her father's love too.

**********************************************************************************

Sooooo,hi guys. This is my first story .Hope you like it .

And I know, sad but there are more secrets for you to figure out.

As you know it's HICCSTRID . But there is no Astrid..............YET.

Anyway .Please comment and tell me your idea about the story.