CHAPTER TWELVE

"I told you she wins!" Sapphire told other kids. She won the bet and now she is teasing others.

"It wasn't through her skills. It was all because of her luck." Tony said.

"She even beat chief! How can you say she won because of luck?"

Tony becomes speechless. Sapphire grinned. They were in the academy. After a while dragon racers catch up with them. Sapphire ran to Camicazi and hugged her. She shocked first but hugged her back.

"You won! I knew that my friend will never lose. Even in dragon racing." Sapphire pulled away.

"I just won because of you!"

"No, you won because you are truly a dragon rider. I think I should call you dragon lady instead of Camicazi. By the way, you MUST teach me how to do that tricks!" Camicazi smiled and nodded.

They heard someone clearing throat they looked around and saw Hiccup and others standing awkwardly. Camicazi came near Hiccup and took out her hand to shake. Hiccup wasn't sure at first but shook her hand.

"See? You shouldn't prejudge people. Forget it, now you are my chief. Okay?" Camicazi asked.

Hiccup sighed."Okay, and now you are one of us." Hiccup said. He was still a bit jealous because of she and Sapphire.

"Thanks." Then she turned to Sapphire."So, don't you want to introduce me to your friends?"

"Oh, yeah. Let me introduce them. This is Hroar." She said as she pointed to a black hair and green eyes boy.

"Hi, I am Hroar son of Eret!"

"Wait! Then you are Heather's-" Eret cut her.

"Yes, he is our son." Eret said as he puts an around Heather.

"And the Twins: Tony and Tonya Ingerman."

"Wow! You are twins like your mother." Camicazi said and they smiled.

"What about you?" Tonya asked.

"What?"

"What's your name?"

"Camicazi. You know that."

"No, she means your las-" Tony being cut by Tuffnut.

"Whatever, you are a great Viking warrior."

"Thanks. I'm glad that you finally accepted me as a Viking again."Camicazi said. By this conversation Hiccup noticed something and ran out, without letting anybody notice.

"Okay, now you are one of us. Do you like to share a house with me till we made you a house?"Snotlout smirked.

"No, thanks. I'm comfortable with Haddocks." She said.

"We are glad we have a new dragon rider again."Ruffnut said with a spoiled sound. They are now surrounding her, making her feel uncomfortable.

"Thanks, but I really think-"

"Don't worry. We are a team, or maybe something more." Snotlout said as she gasped. Suddenly someone grabbed her arm and dragged her out of the circle. She looked and saw Heather.

"Let's go have some girl time." Heather suggested as she pointed outside.

"Whatever you say." Camicazi agreed and followed her.

***********************************************************************

Hiccup opened the old door and walked downstairs. He and Toothless are now in great hall's basement. That was a mystery place for just chiefs and special people. It was a huge library under the great hall. Not an ordinary library, it was a huge library of Vikings family's life.