CHAPTER THREE

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!!!!!!"

He yelled at his little daughter who was in front of him with her head down and looking at her feet .He was walking around and shouting at the kids.

After that explosion, Hiccup caught them and took them to the hall. Vikings extinguished the fire , but the worst part was that :Their Snoggletog destroyed and there is no cheer anymore.

They are now in the great hall and Hiccup is scolding them. The kids, except Sapphire are about crying. Sapphire is stronger than some yelling and shouting .why? Because she expected more!!

"AFTER ALL THOSE TALKING ABOUT BEING A GOOD GIRL AND DON'T DESTROY ANYTHING, WHY DO YOU STILL LIKE THIS?!!!!"

He shouted and pointed to Sapphire. She couldn't hold it back anymore and answered loudly:

"You just pointed to all of ME!!"

"Exactly!!All of you made everything explode, you and your little gang!!!!"He shouted back and pointed to the other kids.

The blond girl starts crying and two other boy's faces become red. Ready for crying.

Sapphire felt guilty, it was her fault, she forced them to do that, and now they are in problem because of her.

"Hroar , Tonya and Tony did nothing . It was all my fault , I was the one who forced them to do that .If anyone is going to be in problem , it should be me!!!"

The other kids surprised of what she just said. She defended them. Hiccup impressed but didn't show it, he loves the way that she thinks wisely and looks older than a five years old girl!!!

"So, you take all punishment by yourself?"Hiccup asked.

"Yes. I take it all by myself." She said.

"Okay , Hroar and the twins may go, but you little girl, stay here ."Hiccup said.

Twins became happy and ran to their parents , Ruffnut Thorston and Fishlegs Ingerman hugged their children , then they left the great hall.

Then Heather and her husband ,Eret came to their son, Hroar .He looked upset , expected them to shout at him, but then heather knelt down in front of him and hugged her son.

"I'm so happy that you're okay, but please don't do that again you scared me to death." Heather said to her son while she was hugging him.

"Okay I don't do that again and I'm sorry for scaring you I only wanted to make you happy" he said.

Heather smiled and pulled apart , then Eret patted his son's head and said:

"He is a man, he can take care of himself just like his parents."He said and kissed his son's forehead. Heather smiled and took their hands and left the great hall.

Sapphire looked at them ,how much she likes to be like them .She likes to hug his father ,to be in his arms ,to see him happy when she is playing. But no he would never do that .She even can't remember when was the last time that he kissed or hugged her. She doesn't know why he hates her ,she only knows he does .

The only person that she loves was her old grandmother .The only person that shows her love, caring, and anything she can't get from her father .She doesn't know anything about her mother, just knows she was from Hofferson's family and she was a great Viking which she should be proud of it. But she even doesn't know her name.It is not fair. She knows it .Whenever she asked people about her mother, they ignored her and changed the subject.

She knows that it's all because of her father .He prohibited any talking about her mother. First she thought that her mother was a disgraceful person, but then realized she was a brave and honorable. Then she thought ,maybe her father hates her mother , so he doesn't like to talk about her .But Sapphire never know the truth.

"Wouldn't you check if I'm right or not?"Sapphire asked.

"Why? You look fine." hiccup replied.

It's not like that he doesn't care. He DOES care .He checked her before they even came to the great hall but she didn't notice. Hiccup doesn't want her to know , because he thinks:"If she knows she will leave." Which happened to all of the people he loved.

But she doesn't know ,so she told him with angry voice:

"Am I even your daughter? or just some trash that you should raise?"

"You're my daughter . and careful little girl how you're talking to your father."Hiccup warned.

"I DO NOT believe it. You ARE NOT my father. Fathers love their children , not treat them like a prisoner!!!"Sapphire shouted , and a tear escaped from her eye.

No .She is not afraid . She is upset .Seeing her father as her nightmares makes her upset, she loves his father but the question is :

"Does he love her back?"

Whit his acting she already knew the answer.

"I told you to be careful how you are talking . I don't want to repeat it." Hiccup said angrily.

"What happens if I don't .What would you do? Imprison me for three days? Don't allowed me to go to the woods for a week ?Don't let me practice whit my axe for a month? KILL ME ALREADY!!!!!!"She shouted the last part.

Hiccup got angry and he looked scary .But that doesn't make Astrid's daughter scared. He was about to grab her arm and take her home but she backed away and screamed:

"I don't know who my mother was and i don't know that you are my true father or not either.But I know if I could choose between you and my unseen mother I gladly chose HER!!!"Then she cried and ran out of the hall, made her father confused and sad.

*************************************************************************

Looks like someone is very angry !!!!

But why didn't hiccup let her know her own mother?

And main question: where is ASTRID?

You should be so patient to figure out it.