CHAPTER TOW

Everyone are in a great hall , listening to their chief and waiting for him to start the party . Looks like everything is normal and peaceful. Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the third as a chief is talking about stuff and he seems normal .But he isn't as well as he shows .He is sad . It is the fifth Snoggletog that he passes without HER!!!

FIFTH !!!!!!It's been a long time. Five years without her !!!It is impossible .But he has to be strong for his village , for his mother , for his daughter !

But now he should act normal and kind .

"I'm so happy that we passed a year without any war and quarrel .Well , I don't like to talk a lot so enjoy the party with your family "

Everyone cheered and clapped .They started dancing and drinking .Most of the Vikings were happy and cheerful.........well most of them !!!!

Hiccup sat on his chair and began to think about what he said a minute ago .

"Enjoy the party with your family"

Everyone can do it except him, which family?

He lost his family long time ago ,his father, his friend, his wife .Yes , he still has his mother and daughter ,but it's not enough for him to feel happy .Only one person can make him happy and glad , only she can cheer him up with her adorable smile, but where is her?There is not even a sign of her to make him sure she is alive .After she disappeared , he searched every islands , every mountain , every seas to find her , but there wasn't even a piece of her clothes ,not even the smell of her body .That was just ......nothing. Which only made him disappointed .

When he was in his world someone tapped his shoulder .He turned around and saw his mother with a glass of wine that offered him to drink ,but he refused .

"Mom, you do know I don't drink after her ."

Valka sighed.seeing her son like that makes her upset. she wants to help him forget everything and build his life again and focus on his daughter .

"Hiccup ,I know how you feel ,but you should deal with this fact .Everyone miss something that they loved but that doesn't mean they should stop living .They should pay attention to something that they still have , like their CHILD!!!!"

Hiccup know what she means:

SAPPHIRE!!!!

His beautiful and brave daughter that doesn't scared of anything.just like her mother.

"Yeah ... I know but ..........WAIT!!!!Speaking of her ,Where is this kid??"

He said worried .When everything is fine and Sapphire isn't available to be seen.That only means..........!!!

Suddenly they heard a explosion outside the hall!!!!!

*********

"Are you sure it is SAFE?"

A little boy about 7 said to the auburn girl that was searching for something in Gobber's office .

"Of course .When was the last time that I wasn't watchful?"

He looked to her like she was crazy, but she didn't see it she was busy whit her searching.

"You always say that but I don't know why we always end up whit your angry father ."

A blond girl whit green eyes told to the little girl.The little girl said:

"Don't worry , he doesn't mind and besides , we only do it to make everyone happy!!, RIGHT?"

Another boy whit blond hair and blue eyes laughed and said:

"How exploding the great tree makes everyone happy?"

The little girl ignored what he said and continue her searching. The first boy whit green eyes and black hair came closer to her and said:

"I know why are you trying to do that but that is useless and only makes your father angry. And I know , you do know what would happen when he is mad"

"I know, but that doesn't make him upset or even angry I only try to make him happy and be proud of me and whit this......... YES!!! I finally found it!!"

The little girl shouted when she took something out of Gobber's box.

"What is that ?"

The blond boy said while pointing at bucket full of weird stuff.

"It's gunpowder"

The auburn girl said to her friends .They gasped and look at each other whit scared faces .

"What's wrong?"

The little girl asked .Blond girl said :

"Chief won't like it"

The auburn girl frowned and said :

"Don't mind him .He can't do anything .We are doing something that makes this boring party to the exiting one."

They just nodded .They can't do anything against chief's daughter especially when she is angry and stubborn. So they followed her .Despite she is the youngest and she is a girl they always follow her orders .

They came out of Gobber's office and headed to the great tree .When they came near it they looked at the little one .

"So, what's your plan?"

The black hair boy asked.She smiled and and said :

"I want to make this place lighter, then everyone can come from that smelly hall and enjoy this wonderful night by dancing around a huge fire"

They accepted and began pour the gunpowder on the decorate tree. When they done ,little girl lighted a stick and threw it on the tree............suddenly!!!!

BOOOOOOOOM!!!

The tree exploded!!!!!

"AAAAAAAHH..........What was that?"

"See I told you it is not SAFE!!!!!"

"What should we do???Chief would KILL us!!!"

It wasn't the exactly thing that she expected .She thought it would only be a huge fire, not a explosion!!

Suddenly the great hall's door open .It was her grandmother ,Valka .She rushed to the tree with a confused face .

"WHO DID THIS??"

She said with angry voice .But she couldn't see anyone .They were gone.

Some meters away ,The four kids are running to the great hall.

"Great... now what genius??"

The blond boy asked while they were running.

"Just go to the great hall before anybody finds o...ouch!!!"

She couldn't finished her sentence because she bumped into someone .She fell on the floor and rubbed her head because it hurt,but she soon forgot the pain when she looked up.

"Oh no"

She whispered to herself. She was now in front of her nightmares ,her chief, and unfortunately her FATHER!!!

He was in front of her whit angry face and his arms crossed, looked down at her  .

BUSTED!!!!!!

*************************************************************************

Soooo, How was it ?good or bad?

Looks like Astrid's daughter is as playful as she was!!!!!

Thanks!