CHAPTER SEVEN

Sapphire opened her eyes slowly. She feels a warm sheet around her and a pillow under her head.

For sure, she was in a comfortable bed. But where and how, were her questions. She sat on bed and looked around. She was in a small wooden hut. It was good for living alone, but she knows Thor didn't make it for her.

She still remembers something: Her scream, the nets, falling, Twilight fainted, the stranger.....WAIT!! The stranger? Twilight? Now she has more questions.

She was alone, or it was just her view.

Sapphire asked: "Hello? Is anyone here? Where am I?"

"You're safe" An unfamiliar woman's voice replied from ceiling.

Sapphire looked up but only saw a shadow of a human."Who are you? And how did you get there?"

She can hear the woman's chuckle as she jumped on the floor."Well, it doesn't matter. The most important thing is your state." Now Sapphire can see her better.

She was a tall woman with a hood that hides her head and a mask covers her face completely, except her eyes, they are occult by her bangs. She couldn't say what color of her bang is, because of the shadow and the light of the fire. She could just guess It may be brown, auburn, black or blond. Except her head the other things of her clothes are normal.

The woman came closer to Sapphire. She began to examine her to see she is fine or not. Sapphire scared and backed away, made the woman confused.

"What??You scared of me? I'm you savior, remember." She said as she sat near Sapphire.

"Maybe you are my savior, but I can't trust any woman that flies in skies and saves children. And besides, I don't even know your name."

"Okay, you have a point. But I saved you because I should. Drago and Dagure attacked you, we have the same enemies. So I thought you are in my side." She said.

"and your name?" Sapphire asked, waiting for an answer.

For a while there were just silent. Sapphire looked at her, looks like she is in her own world, thinking.

"Hello? Are you still there?" Sapphire asked as she moves her hand in front of her face.

She shakes her head and comes to reality. "Oh...Yeah..I'm here. Sorry, what did you say?"

"I said what is your name ?" sapphire asked.

"Oh, yeah. My name is Fea...What do you prefer to call me?" She asked with a smile that Sapphire didn't see, because of the mask.

"Excuse me? You'd like me to name you? Am I right?" She asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, is there any problem?"

"I don't know. I never named a person. Especially like you. Besides, do you even have a name?"

"Yes, I do. I have a name."

"So, why do you want me to name you?"

"Because I want to keep my name a secret."

"Fine. You are so weird. Um.....let me think....You were as fast as wind to catch me. So, how about Camicazi?" Sapphire said with a smile.

"Camicazi? Divine wind. I like that. So, I'm Camicazi." She said and shook Sapphire hand. Sapphire looks at her like she is a crazy person.

"You accepted that!! You adjusted yourself with a new name that easily? You are too crazy." Sapphire said.

"Hmmm....very bad way to talk to your savior."She said as her hand rubbing her chin. It was Sapphire imagination, 'cause she had a mask.

Sapphire felt bad. She is right. "She saved my life and I owe her. Stupid...foolish girl." She said to herself.