CHAPTER TEN

Hiccup lied down on green grass, smiling to the sky. Toothless was near him, sleeping. He closed his eyes and then heard someone's laughing. He opened his eyes looked around. It was his lovely wife playing and laughing with her dragon. She saw him and smiled at him and so did Hiccup. He came near her and took her hand. He guided her near the lake and both sat down, looking at their reflection in water.

She rested her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. Hiccup smiled at her and put his head on hers and put his hand around her waist. Then he spoke:

"You are so beautiful, you know."

"Really? I didn't think that I will hear it from you." Astrid said.

"Yes, but I told you this before, didn't I?" Hiccup asked.

"No, I thought you hate me." Astrid said.

"ME!? hating you. It's impossible. I love you no matter what."

She didn't say anything. Then Hiccup took her head in to his hands, made her to look at him.

"Astrid! It's been a long time that you didn't kiss me. Ten years!! I want to taste your lips again." Hiccup said and leaned. Then Astrid backed away quickly. Hiccup shocked.

"What's wrong?"

"I think you got the wrong person, chief."

"No Astrid, I didn't. How can I make a mistake when it's about you?"

"Because you are dreaming. WAKE UP!" Astrid shouted.

"No, it's real. M'lady!! It's just you and me."

"Hiccup, WAKE UP!"

"WHAT?"

"WAKE UP!!" Then she slapped him.

"What?....What?....What happened?" Hiccup opened his eyes and saw a mad woman in his bed, lying beside him, with his hand around her waist.

"AAAAHHH!" He screamed as he took his hand and fell of the bed. He stood up and looked at Camicazi and put one of his hands on his cheek which she slapped.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" He shouted. Camicazi become confused and shouted back angrily:

"What am I doing? What are you doing?"

"Well, it's my bed and it's so clear I was sleeping on it."

"But I'm sure the things that you were about to do weren't sleeping. YOU ALMOST KISSED ME ON THE LIPS!!! "

Hiccup blushed at the moment. Then he got what happened: He was holding and flirting with Camicazi instead of Astrid! He was dreaming!

"I thought you are the symbol of manliness, not the symbol of sensual." Camicazi said.

Hiccup was speechless. She had a point. He almost marked her. Good thing that it finished in time.

"Sorry. But don't tell anyone about it, deal?" He asked.

"Deal." She said as she hit her fist to his and went down stairs. Hiccup shocked again."Astrid used to do it!" He thought. He was confused. He was sure it was Astrid's body smell. It was one of the things he doesn't mistake about. Then he shook his head and whispered to himself:

"Astrid, and HER? Who am I kidding? Astrid is way better that this crazy woman." He followed her.

"Hello, Sapphire." Camicazi greeted her.

"Hi Cami." She greeted back. Sapphire was sitting on a table and eating breakfast. Hiccup and Camicazi joined her awkwardly. When they started eating, Camicazi realized something.