Ch. 1: Ima Defeat Her!!!

(Y/N POV)

"Darkness... Darkness... Come join the darkness Y/N, everything is easier here. And we can finally be together my child." A voice softly cooed from the darkness that surrounded me. "No, I'm not your child, you foul demon!!!" I screamed, "I'm your Father child!!! And you will obey me!!!" My so called Father yelled at me. "I will never do anything you say, because of you Mother left me, the only reason I don't hate you completely is because of you I was able to meet Mari." I stated loudly. "That stupid dragon, you know why she left you... I slayed her myself." He laughed at the end, as I saw myself screaming while nothing came out, tears staining my face, hands holding my ears. Denying the truth.

My eyes sprang open, as I found myself where I was last night. My back slightly sore from the uncomfortable tree stump, my face wet from the tearful dream. "Hey I think she's awake." I looked up to see a pink-haired man, a blonde large-breasted lady, a blue-haired teen, a red-head lady with large breasts, a navy-headed man with no shirt on, a blue-haired lady with large breasts trying to hug the shirt-less male, a small blue cat, and a small white cat.

I quickly stood up, and they all steped back. The blonde one stared at me, and I tried to cover my face with my cloak. "OMG, your the famous demon-wizard Y/N L/N, but it said you were just a legend!!!" She fangirled, I softly cursed under my breath.

"A demon???" The pink-headed man asked, "Yes!!! A strong opponent!!!" He yelled happily, "Fire Dragon Roar!!!" He yelled as fire erupted from his mouth, it consumed me.

"Nastu!!! You Baka do you know how powerful she is???!!!" The blonde haired shouted, but I was to busy feeling his power against my skin, and I knew how to defend myself. I started to eat the fire, not long after they were all gone. I got his magic Fire Dragon Slayer magic. "What!!!??? How did you do that, how did you eat them." The one called Nastu questioned.

"That's how she defeats her opponents Nastu, she uses their own power against them, but when she uses it against them its ten times stronger." Blondie explained, but Nastu seemed frustrated. "No matter what I'll destroy her!!!" He yelled confidently, waving his arms in the air.

"If anyone's gonna defeat her its gonna be me." The shirt-less male argued.

"Nuh huh." (Nastu)

"Uh huh." (Gray)

"Whatever, well see who wins." Nastu said as they got in each other faces, then stared evilly at me.

To be continued...