*SAD* Chapter 22 - Insanity

Tucker's POV

"I'm sorry. I am so. SO. SORRY!" I yelled up to the sky as I was standing on the pier.

What have I done?

What have I done.

What have YOU done Tucker. What have you done.

I tried to stab my friend with a knife.. I'm insane. I'm a maniac. I'm a murderer.

I can't have this happen to anyone. I can't be responsible for hurting my friends.

I can't do it.

I tried Sonja. I tried to do what you said.

You told me to move on, don't cry, and know that I'll join you someday. Someday.

I can't wait. But I have to, for Sonja.

For Sonja.

Tom's POV

We had continued on with the funeral, and it was over within an hour.

Tucker has been gone for five hours now, I am getting worried. I decided to give him some time to fix himself, but he never returned.

I picked up my cell phone.

It rang. And rang, and rang.

He didn't pick up.

I texted him.

To: Mr. Salt

I chuckled slightly at the name I had chosen for his contact.

Hey.. Where are you? Please come back.

Send.

Tucker's POV

My phone buzzed within my pocket. What better way to spend the last few days of your life on social media huh? I laughed in my head.

Hey.. Where are you? Please come back.

From Tom. Oh god.. I'm really going to miss him. I'm pretty sure he did a lot for me, although I am losing my memory. He was my best friend. I should at least text him back.. Maybe he can help me one last time.

To: Tommy Boy

I'm insane.

Send.

I really didn't know what else to say. He replied almost immediately.

Where are you? I'll come pick you up.

I didn't want to tell him. I mean, I did, I wanted to go home, I wanted my life to go back to normal, I want Sonja and Marley to be here. But I knew that would never happen. Ever.

A small piece of me wouldn't tell Tom where I was. I didn't want him to help me TOO much. I didn't want him to make it better. That's not what I need.

I can't tell you.

You have to, come on Tucker I've been driving around town for the past half hour looking for you! Just come to my house. Please.

I'm really sorry..

Listen, you don't need to be sorry! Just come back and I can help you!

I could almost hear the annoyance in his voice.

No.

Tucker..

I'm done.

What do you mean?!

I'm done Tom. I'm done.

Tom's POV

A pang struck my heart when he sent that message. He was giving up. Even though I knew what it meant, I didn't want to believe it.

Done with what??

You know what I mean Tom.

...

Thank you for everything you've done for me.

Tucker NO! WHERE ARE YOU!

Oh my god. I needed to phone him.

He picked up.

"Tucker you can't do this!! Where are you! I can take you home! Please!" I shouted into the phone.

"Tom.. I can't." His voice cracked with pain.

"Tucker.. Don't do it.." I whispered, tears starting to fall from my eyes.

"I have to go, Tom." He hung up.

He hung up.

He hung up.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••
I AM REALLY REALLY SORRY!

I meant to have this ready for Friday, but it didn't happen. I may be starting to lose interest in this book. It seems really drawn out, almost too long. So I may end it soon. If you like it then leave a favourite! Also if you care about my life: The party that I had was good! I threw up doing the smoothie challenge lmao.

-Ryley