Chapter 2 - The Tsunami Hits

Sonja's POV

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING WITH MY GIRLFRIEND!" Tucker was standing in the doorway.

I tried to talk to him. "It was nothing Tucker! It was just a tiny kiss on the cheek!"

He wasn't convinced.

"French people do it all the time!"

He was fuming with anger.

He stomped over to Tom.

"Tucker no!" I yelled as he started punching Tom while holding him up by his shirt against the wall.

I ran up to him, trying to pull him off Tom, doing anything to stop him. It wasn't working.

After he'd finished with Tom (who had a bleeding nose) he came up to me and punched me once across the side of my head. Then he ran out of the room. I suddenly got very dizzy, falling to my knees and feeling my head. A warm, red liquid was oozing out of it. I looked at Tom and said something like "Get.. help.." Before I passed out.

Tom's POV

I assessed the damage Tucker had done to me. Bleeding nose, possibly broken and a bunch of bruises. It didn't feel too serious, so I stood up quickly and ran out the door. Tucker wasn't in the house, so I ran outside and up the street a few blocks to where Jordan lived and banged on the door.

Tucker's POV

I walked for about five minutes before stopping and realizing what I had done. I had beat up my best friend, and punched my girlfriend in the face. Pretty hard. And over what? A small kiss on the cheek. I was in some deep shit. Then I thought about Tom and Sonja. Did I do permanent damage? Did I send one of them to the hospital? I needed to go and apologize immediately. I sprinted home, ran in the house and noticed a small trail of blood on the carpet. One of them must have ran. I went upstairs and looked in the guest room to find Sonja unconscious in a pool of blood. Tom must have ran.

"Sonja?"

No response. She was out cold.

"Sonja!" I tried to wake her up but failed.

She was breathing shakily and her heartbeat was slow. I lied down beside her, brushing her hair away to see the damage. She had a large wound, you might even say a crack in her head. I called 911 and they said some people were already on their way. Of course, Tom must have called. I looked at Sonja, heart barely beating, and cried. What did I do? What if I lost her? I was a murderer!! I started hyperventilating as I worried about what I had done.

Jordan's POV

"He did WHAT?!" I yelled. I was absolutely shocked. At that time, Erin was at my house. She hurried over to the door, wondering what I was yelling about. She gasped when she saw Tom like that.

"So Sonja is alone and hurt at the house?!" I asked. He replied with a "Yeah."

"Erin, can you do some first aid on Tom and take care of him for me?" I turned to her, seeing the worry in her eyes.

"Yeah, of course. Please find Sonja quickly! And call 911!" She begged.

"I will. Stay safe!" Then I locked the door, running down the street. When I arrived at the house, I called 911. The door was flung wide open, so I ran inside and upstairs.

"Sonja?!" I called. Nothing.

"Sonja!!" I called again. But what surprised me, was Tucker's voice.

"I-in here" He stuttered.

I ran into the guest room to see Sonja unconscious in a pool of blood, and Tucker seeming to be having a nervous breakdown on the floor. I ran in and checked on the damage. She was really hurt.. the ambulance better get here soon.

"Tucker, how could you do such a thing?!" I yelled, shocked.

"I d-don't know." He was really upset.

"Tom and Erin are at my house. I'm going to text Erin and you walk there please. And no fights with Tom! Then you guys can all drive to the hospital together. Do you understand?"

Tucker just nodded, stood up, grabbed his phone, took one last look at Sonja, and ran downstairs. I texted Erin.

"I found Sonja and the ambulance will be here soon. Tucker is on his way to you guys, tell Tom no fighting. Then I'll text you again when you can all drive up together and see Sonja."

She replied with a simple "Okay".

The ambulance arrived and took Sonja on a stretcher. I rode along in the ambulance. I looked at her. Her hair, her eyes, her face. To be honest, she was kinda cute. But I left her alone, and waited the long drive to the hospital.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Uh oh Jardon, don't get any ideas! Please tell me in the comments what you want to see happen in the story! Who knows, maybe I'll use your idea! See you next time!

-Ryley