Chapter 4- Love in Bloom

••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry biscuits, I got home late today so just posting this now. Forgive me!

-Ryley
••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sonja's POV

Erin looked at the ground, and Jordan scratched the back of his neck and blushed. I just looked at them for a moment, and then walked past their house.

"Cmon Grizz, let's go home." I said, trying to act normal in this awkward situation.

When I arrived at home, Tom and Tucker were sitting on the couch. They seemed to be watching Netflix. I unhooked Grizz from his leash and he ran around the room, panting.

"Hey Sonja, how was your walk?" Tucker asked in a gentle voice. He stood up to give me a hug. But I totally drowned his voice out. I ran upstairs, jumped on our bed, and picked up my phone.

Tucker's POV

I was so upset with myself since I sent Sonja to the hospital. I'm probably the only person in the world to ever purposely hurt their girlfriend. Me and Tom turned on a comedy movie to lighten the mood called "Number Won" (A hockey movie I guess) but neither of us were paying attention. I guess we were both thinking of our girlfriends. When Sonja got home, I stood up.

"Hey Sonja, how was your walk?" I went over to hug her, but she totally ignored me and ran upstairs. I looked at Tom in confusion, and he just shrugged.

Erin's POV

I looked up at Jordan, blushing. His face was red, the cutie. Then we both started saying 'I'm sorry' and 'It shouldn't have happened' even though it was all lies. I walked home, went in the house, and started reading Instagram comments. Then I got a text from Sonja.

"Of course.." I muttered, wishing she had never seen us. I read the text.

"OMG Erin! Are you guys dating? Did you kiss him or did he kiss you?? Did you like it??? Do you have a crush on him???!!! SPILL!"

I rolled my eyes and replied.

"Sonja, you sound like us in 7th grade! No, we're not dating. He kissed me. Yes, I liked it. Yes I have a crush on him. Happy??"

I sent the message. I never hide anything from my best friend. It was only a matter of seconds before she instantly replied.

"ASK HIM OUT"

Wow, what a friend I have. I laughed. I guess that's why I like her. She makes me laugh.

"What if he rejects me? I don't know if he likes me. What if he hates me?? I can't risk it."

Hopefully that will stop her. Of course, I was wrong.

"HE kissed YOU, you banana!
XOXO -Sonja"

I guess she has a point. HE kissed ME. Why would he do that if he didn't like me, right? I went to sleep, and decided to think about it in the morning.

Tucker's POV

I walked upstairs to see what was up with Sonja. She was on her phone, smiling and texting rapidly.

"Hey Sonj, you totally ignored me down there. What's up?" I asked.

"Oh sorry baby, didn't hear ya. Just texting Aurey." She replied, seeming very enthusiastic.

I knew something was up, but I didn't pry.

"Oh, okay." I said, confused. "I guess I'll be downstairs then?"

"Okay, I'll be right down." She replied, still grinning.

Erin's POV

The next day, I woke up, put my bunny slippers on, made some coffee, and checked my phone. I had two messages. One from Sonja, one from Jordan. I sighed. I opened up Jordan's message first. It was a long one.

"Hey Erin.. I'm sorry about last night.. But I just want to say that I've been crushing on you for a month now.. And I was wondering if you wanted to go to the movies on Friday. I won't be shocked if you say no, I don't deserve you. But if you need anything, just text me."

I looked at the message, still in shock. He asked me out. ON A DATE. I quickly texted him back.

"It's totally fine.. I've been crushing on you too! I would love to go to the movies. I'll be at your house at seven?"

"Sure! See you then <3"

Omfg I couldn't hide it. I started jumping on my bed with joy, until I realized I never read Sonja's message. I quickly pulled up the screen and read it.

"Did you ask him?!?"

I quickly texted back.

"Nope."

"Oh. :("

"He asked me."

"OMG REALLY I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! GOOD LUCK BANANA!
XOXO -A VERY HAPPY SONJA"

There. It was Wednesday, I had two days to pick out a dress and prepare for our date.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry for the kinda short filler chapter today. I've decided I will be posting every Monday and Friday (And if I have enough time I'll post Wednesday's too) So hopefully you biscuits enjoy!

-Ryley