*Sad* Chapter 13 - All my fault.

Don't start the sad music until later!

Tucker's POV

Two days. Two days to go. Two days until I prepose! I am so excited, I can't wait to get married.

Sonja has been looking down lately, I think I'm going to take the family out for dinner tonight.

Sonia's POV

His little girlfriend.

Am I even my own person? Does Tucker still love me? Does my family love me? I can't tell.

Tucker came up to me.

"Hey Sonj, can I take you and Marley out to dinner tonight?" He smiled.

"Yeah! I would love to go! I kissed him, and he finally kissed back.

Maybe he did still love me. Maybe he was the one. I looked at Marley. She would be turning three after Christmas, oh how time flies.

I was so happy that I decided that I was going to vlog again.

"Hey Foxxfam! I'm feeling a bit better today and I decided to vlog! This is 2 year old Marley!" I pointed the camera at Marley. "And her dad!" I pointed the camera at Tucker. "And we've set up all our Christmas decorations! All of them!"

~Time Skip~
Start the sad music now! Done? Continue!

Dinner was in 3 hours. I needed some fresh air, so I decided to go for a walk. I took Grizz with me and we set off. I decided to take a longer route this time, through the forest. We walked for about 15 minutes when I heard a noise.

"Hello?" I asked no one in particular.

It sounded like a little girl crying.

"Hello?" I came apon a house. As I looked through the window, I saw a girl that was about 8 years old. She was crying and hugging a man.. Tucker?!

"Tucker!" I banged on the window. He didn't even flinch. Then I saw that the girl was an older Marley! I could just make out what she was saying.

"Why did mom do this to us! Why did she leave?" She cried.

"I don't know darling. I guess she just didn't like us anymore." The older Tucker pulled a small black box out of his pocket. He flipped it open. There was a beautiful diamond ring inside. "I guess she just wasn't ready."

He started sobbing with Marley. I tried to get to them, to help them, ubut it was like there was a forcefield, keeping me away.

"Why did she hurt us? I HATE HER!" Marley screamed.

I banged on the window, but I couldn't get in. The house slowly faded away.

This is what happened. In the future..

A voice whispered through the trees.

It was all your fault.

"What did I do!" I cried.

It was all your fault.

"I can fix this!" My eyes watered.

Was all your fault.

"Please! This must be a dream!" A single tear fell.

All your fault.

"I'M SORRY!" I screamed.

Your fault.

I fell to the ground, sobbing. I noticed there were some pieces of broken glass lying on the ground.

No Sonja, you can't cut again!

I need to. I have to.

No! You will be happier once you get home.

NO! I don't even want to live!! I'm cutting!

I picked up a piece and did 3 slits on each wrist, one on each thigh, and one across my stomach. 9 in total. I curled up in a ball and cried myself to sleep.

Tucker's POV

Sonja had been gone on her walk for an hour now. I was starting to get worried, when I heard a bark at the door.

"What??" I muttered to myself as I opened the front door.

There stood Grizz.

"Grizz? Where's Sonja?!" I was panicking now.

"Marley, I'm taking you to Uncle Tom's house for a while!" I called.

"Yay!" She ran over to the door.

I dropped Marley off and explained everything to Tom. He sent me off with a worried look on his face.

Sonja had mentioned going the trail way today, so I ran up the path. After about 10 minutes of running I found her. Sleeping, crying, bleeding. She must have had severe depression and cut. I ran up to her.

"Sonja!" I yelled.

"Tucker..?" She woke up and muttered.

"What did you do?! What did I do.. This was all my fault! I'm taking you to the hospital." I helped her up.

"No.. This is all my fault." She whispered, looking up at the trees.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hah! I break your feels now? If not, you just wait. I've got much more planned.

-Ryley
••••••••••••••••••••••••