*SAD* Chapter 15 - Never

Start Music!
Tucker's POV

The look on her face was heartbreaking. If only I had been paying attention to the road and not thinking only about myself! I could've saved her!

Sonja sobbed into my chest. A doctor walked into the room but Sonja didn't notice. He looked at me, his eyes saying 'I'm sorry' and put his hand on Sonja's shoulder.

She looked up to see him, and I guess she new he needed to check on me, because she moved out of the way.

"The injuries are not too bad, you should be able to go home tomorrow afternoon." He advised.

He walked towards the door, but before he left he turned around.

"I-I'm sorry about your daughter" He said a bit awkwardly. I nodded to him and he left the room.

Sonja laid her head on my chest and cried silently. After a few minutes I spoke up.

"I'm so so sorry Sonja." Tears fell from my eyes. I tried to be strong for Sonja, but I failed.

"This is all my fault. First I left you alone, I paid no attention to you. Then I crashed our car and killed our only daughter!" I sobbed.

"You changed the future." Sonja whispered.

Wait, what?!

"W-when I was in the forest, I-I came apon a small house. An older you and an older Marley were there. And you were crying. You said that I left you." She cried.

"Sonja, we can start over. Let's not remember the sad things about Marley, let's remember the happy memories. We can make a new life, we won't forget, but we will move on." I wiped my tears away.

"Yeah, she would've wanted that." Sonja agreed.

Marley, if you can hear me, please forgive us. I know you would've wanted us to be happy. I hope you're happy wherever you are now.

Our mourning was interrupted by my phone vibrating. Sonja nodded, telling me to check it.

3 Messages from Tommy Boy

Oh great.

Yo Tucker, How's it going? I haven't heard from you in a while.

Is Sonja okay? Please text me back.

Tucker, if this is a joke to you, it's not funny. I'm actually worried about you guys for once.

Oops. I guess I should've texted him back.

"It's Tom. I forgot that I told Tom I would update him if you were okay." I told Sonja.

"He's going to be just as heartbroken as we are Tucker.. If not more. He loved Marley." Tears ran down her face. I wiped them away.

"Be strong. We can tell him later. I'll tell him to come to the hospital. Anyone else you want to come?" I asked.

"Maybe Erin and Jordan should know as well. Text them to come over."

To: Erin, Sparkly Dick, Tommy Boy

Hey guys. Could you meet Sonja and I at the hospital, in room 170? We have some updates for you.

Send.

Tom's POV

I waited by my phone, pacing. I guess I shouldn't be that worried, Tucker is a grown man and he can take care of himself.

To: Mr.Salt

Tucker, if this is a joke to you, it's not funny. I'm actually worried about you guys for once.

Send.

Finally he texted back.

Hey guys. Could you meet Sonja and I at the hospital, in room 170? We have some updates for you.

I grabbed my jacket, and ran out the door.

When I arrived at the hospital, I walked through the door to see Tucker, his eyes red and swollen, Sonja, who looked the same, and Erin and Jordan, who didn't seem to know what was going on.

"Spill! WHAT HAPPENED?!" I yelled when I saw Tucker had injuries.

"Car crash." He told us.

"I don't know how to say this guys.. But Marley didn't make it." He said with sorrow.

Erin put her face in her hands and Jordan put his arms around her. I saw that Jordan was crying a bit as well.

"I'm so sorry guys.. I really don't know what to say." Jordan said, sadness consuming his voice.

Marley.. Was gone? My favourite little girl.

I froze in shock. It felt like the room was spinning around me.

I would never see her again. Never.

I ran out of the room, tears streaming down my face.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
How about now. Seeing Tom cry make you sad? Or are your feels still complete?? I'd like to thank @FangirlReadWrite and @DylanButler225 for all the love <3

-Ryley