Chapter 8 - Game time!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••
Here we go biscuits. Thank you guys for all the views! Vote if you like!

-Ryley
•••••••••••••••••••••••••
Erin's POV

I looked over my shoulder at Jordan, fast asleep. Then I texted Sonja.

"Jordan's sleeping. It's game time!"

"Cool. Tucker's sleeping too. I'll meet you halfway down the street!"

"K"

I carefully snuck out of bed, went outside and left the door unlocked behind me for Sonja. We met halfway and hugged.

"Good luck! This idea is.." I started.

"BANANAS!!" We both yelled, laughing.

"See you in the morning!" Sonja called over her shoulder.

When I got to Tucker's place, I carefully walked upstairs and snuck into his room. I lied down on the bed beside him, and went to sleep.

Jordan's POV

I woke up yawning.

"Good morning baby!" I said, rolling over.

To my surprise, it was a Sonja staring back at me.

"S-...Sonja?!" I stuttered, obviously confused.

"Hey baby!" She said, hugging me.

As much as I didn't want to, I pushed her away.

"But.. Erin's my girlfriend Sonja! Where's Erin?" I asked her.

"E-Erin?! YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH ERIN?! My own best friend.." She cried, Her face in her hands.

"Okay what the hell is going on right now!" I yelled. What I didn't know, is that Sonja was secretly laughing in her hands.

Tucker's POV

I woke up with my hands wrapped around Sonja. I opened my eyes and to my shock, it was Erin that was sleeping with me.

"Erin?! What the hell!" I yelled in confusion, jumping out of bed.

"What?? What?! Is there something on my face?!?" She screamed, looking in the mirror.

"But.. Where's Sonja??" I asked her.

"She's at her house.. What did you expect??" She turned to look at me.

"But.. Where's her house?!" I was so lost.

"Down a few blocks, with Jordan! Do you have long term memory loss or something?!" She said, laughing.

I decided to phone Jordan and see why the hell was happening.

"Hello?" Jordan picked up.

"Hey Jordan.. Erin is at my house." I told him.

"Yeah, Sonja's at mine! Wtf?!" He yelled through the phone.

"Wait.. Tucker?" He asked.

"Yeah?"

"What day was it yesterday?"

"Uhh.. March.." I looked at my calendar. "March 31st."

"So today is.." Jordan started.

"APRIL FOOLS!" Erin and Sonja yelled. Erin collapsed on my bed with a fit of laughter.

"That was soooo good!!" She laughed.

"Yeah.. You got us! Now get Sonja back to my house! Not that I don't love you or anything.." I smirked at Erin.

"FINE! WE'RE OVER!" Erin dramatically walked out of the room, with a hair flip for good measure.

~Time Skip~

Sonja's POV

It is finally August. The baby is due soon, and you can see it. I can barely stand up from sitting on my own. It really is a hassle. I decided to vlog, because I can't  really record games when my belly is so big. It's hard to reach the keyboard.

"Hey Foxx Fam! The baby is almost here!" I said, gesturing to my swollen belly.

"I promise that I will vlog as soon as she or he is born! I am going to do a bit of Q&A about the baby, and my life right now! Okay, @SkyPeople1 asks, 'Have you thought of baby names? What are they?' Tucker and I have thought of some names, like Hayley, Isabella, and Marley for a girl, and Timothy, Jack, and Jayden for a boy."

"What about the name I suggested?" Tucker yelled from across the room.

"We are not naming our child Tucker JR.!" I laughed back at him.

"Anyways, next question. @IceFirePrincess34 asks, 'Are you thinking of having more children?' If so, not for a while! @CatsandDogs asks, 'When is Tucker gonna propose?' I don't know, maybe you should ask him!" I pointed the camera at Tucker.

"Why would I tell anyone?!" He laughed.

"Okay, so that's it for today's vlog. Ya'll keep being Foxxy!" I stopped recording.

~Time Skip~

It was August 25th, and Tucker and I were asleep. Suddenly I woke up with great pain in my stomach.

"Tucker!" I moaned, shaking him awake. I pulled the covers off and noticed a small spot on the sheets.

"Tucker!" I yelled this time. "Tucker my water broke!" I was getting nervous. He sat up, rubbing his eyes.

"Let's get you to the car!" He said, before standing up and starting to leave.

The pain grew worse.

"Tucker, I-I can't!" I yelled, holding my stomach. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to the car.

When we started driving, I had my first contraction. It hurt like hell. I squeezed Tucker's hand as hard as I could and screamed.

He looked at me, alarmed. "You okay?"

"Hardly." I looked at him, my eyes laughing.

When we got to the hospital, I got put in a bed and I had to wait for a long time. Tucker tweeted.

"Sonja's just gone into labor! Wish her luck Foxxfam! <3"

The replies were so positive, telling me it was going to be okay and sending their happiness.

A blonde nurse walked in the room, and told me I was fully dilated. This was it. It was time.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
It's baby time! I'm only 13, so I have no idea how a baby is born. I actually had to do some research 😂 So don't judge me! Cya later biscuits!

-Ryley