Chapter 5 - Voices

••••••••••••••••••••
Happy Wednesday! The book will probably be over by chapter 15 or so.
••••••••••••••••••••
Erin's POV

I had three dresses hung up before me. I had tried them each on twice and couldn't decide. There was the black, long, tight one, the short, girly, pink one, and the cute sparkley white one. I finally chose the white one (for sparklez himself), did my makeup, did my hair, and I was ready. I walked over to Jordan's house and hesitated before I knocked. I hope he likes what I'm wearing.. Then I knock. Jordan answers the door, and to my surprise he's wearing a tuxedo!

"W-wow Erin.. You look amazing."
He said, staring at my dress.

"You do as well!"

I practically fell in love with him because of his tuxedo. We hopped in his car, and when we got to the theatre, we could either watch a chick flick, or a horror film. We agreed on the horror film, bought some popcorn and found some seats. The first little while was good. We watched the movie build up. Then it got a bit scary. I reached in the popcorn bowl, my eyes glued to the screen and our hands met. We held hands in the popcorn bowl, and when the second jump-scare came, I screamed, jumped, and knocked over the popcorn. I rested my head on Jordan's chest, and then.. At the scariest part.. He kissed me. Again. I kissed back, and when we finally broke apart I smiled at him.

"I think I love you." I said.

"I think I love you too." He replied.
"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes!!" I hugged him and we walked home together, hand in hand.

~Time skip~

Sonja's POV

It was Friday night and we were all watching a movie. The I remembered about Erin's date and texted her.

"How was your date??"

"It was awesome! We watched a horror movie at the theatre! Then.. He kissed me and asked me to be his girlfriend!! So hyped!"

I was truly happy for her.

"Wow that's great BB! When are you gonna release it? Should I tell Tom and Tucker??"

"Not yet, Jordan and I are coming over in the morning!"

"Okay! See you later banana!"

~Time skip til morning~

I heard a knock at our door. I called the dudes.

"TOMMASS! TUCCKKEERRR! COME TO THE DOOR!" If they didn't get up I would go wake them. Tom and Tucker came downstairs. I got the door.

"Hi Erin!" I hugged her. "Hey sparkley pants!" Jordan scratched the back of his neck.

"Jordan and Erin have some news for you, boys!" I said as we all sat on the couch, Jordan and Erin holding hands.

"What is it?!" Tom asked.

"We are dating!" Erin said excitedly.

Tucker's mouth flew wide open.

"But.. You didn't even tell me you liked her Jordan!" He was laughing.

Jordan just scratched the back of his neck and sighed.

~Time Skip~

I woke up the next morning, Tucker still sleeping beside me, and saw an eerie figure in the doorway. It stepped into the light. It was Tom.

"Tom..?" I asked. He was barely recognizable because of the cuts, bandages, bruises and scars all over his body.

"Wha-what happened?!" I asked him. He didn't answer.

Then Erin and Jordan stepped into the room, and they didn't look much better then Tom.

Erin walked up to me.

"See what you did to us?!" She yelled.

"You ruined our lives!" Jordan agreed.

"I thought you were our friend Sonja!!" Tom yelled.

"What d-did I do??" I stuttered, still confused.

"You destroyed us, that's what! And your gonna get what you deserve Sonja! " Erin screamed.

I woke Tucker up.

"Tucker, what's wrong with them?'" I cried, tears falling from my face.

"Nothing." He replied, glaring at me. "The real question is, what's wrong with you?!" He gave me the evil eye.

"That's it, I'm done Sonja!" Tucker yelled. "We are over! Get out of my house! I don't care where you go, get a job and live on the streets until you have enough money to get your sorry ass back to Canada!!" He stormed out of the room, the others giving me one last glare before following him.

I curled up in a ball and cried. What did I do?

You're not worth it Sonja.

You're just a loser, an ugly, stupid loser.

I would never date her.

I can't believe I thought she was my friend.

Her followers don't care about her crappy content, they just feel sorry for her.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hello Biscuits! Hopefully you're enjoying the story! Poor Sonja. Hopefully I succeeded in making you feel bad. If not then you have no heart!! Cya in a few days!

-Ryley