*SAD* Chapter 12 - Just his little girlfriend

••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Okay so this is the sad ending, if you don't want to read it, then wait until tomorrow for the happy ending!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••
You can start the music right away.
Sonja's POV

I didn't want to worry Tucker, but I kept having the visions and nightmares. Every night I would wake up, all sweaty from my dream. And the hallucinations, they kept going as well. When I heard about Tucker going with Tom for a bit I was disappointed, I wanted to spend time with him. Lately he has been almost ignoring me, he seems stressed out, but I need him. He doesn't even kiss me when he gets home anymore. I'm starting to wonder if he has feelings for someone else.

After Tucker got home he just went up to bed, saying a simple "Goodnight." And leaving. I lied down on the couch, and thought. All of a sudden I sat up. I was all sweaty. I must've had a nightmare, but I didn't remember it or something. I tried to go back to sleep, but there were noises, noises everywhere.

Sonja, I'm sorry, but we're over. You're just not the girl I've always dreamed of. I deserve someone better.

I know you're my bestie and everything, but I found this new girl who is way better! She is always nice, and she's actually pretty!

Omgitsfirefoxx has way less subs then Syndicate. That's because I actually post GOOD content.

I don't know what Tucker ever saw in you. I saw it in Erin, the beauty, the love. You are nothing.

I'm sorry, but as lead of the wizards, we are going to have to kick you off of Mianite. It's okay though, don't feel bad, because we already have a replacement!

The voices kept going throughout my head and I couldn't stop them. Finally I fell asleep. When I woke up, I noticed that I had lost another 1K subscribers. I needed to post better content, like Tom said. But I started reading, and most of the comments on my latest video were hate.

This chick is insane. Who even acts like that! I hate her videos. The only reason I subbed is because I felt bad for her, I mean she obviously thinks she's good. If it wasn't for iijeriichoii, she would have 0 subs. So, I don't know what the hell is wrong with him, dating a girl like that.

She sucks at almost every game, shouldn't she just do makeup videos or something?

Good thing the new baby looks a lot like Tucker. If something happened to Sonja and Tucker, and the baby looked like Sonja, no one would adopt Marley.

#UglyFoxx

At least Tucker likes your videos. He's the only one though.

I curled up in a ball and cried. Then I ran to the bathroom and looked for the razor. I hadn't cut for years, but today I needed it.
I sliced the thin skin on my wrist. It felt good. I did two scratches on each wrist. They stung, but I didn't wrap them up. I watched them bleed, all the bad comments going with the blood. Then I looked at my smeared makeup in the mirror. I left it and went back to the couch.

~Time Skip~

Tucker didn't even notice my cuts and fresh scars. He was too busy working and playing with Marley. That's a good thing right? But I still felt like a part of me was missing. Like my heart was chopped in two. One half loves my family a lot, the other just wants it all to be over. End it. I thought about it.

No. I couldn't do it.

Yes. I want to.

No. It's not worth dying.

It was christmas in 3 days, maybe Tucker would get me a thoughtful present and everything would be okay!

Tucker's POV

3 days. 3 days before our family became a lot happier (if she accepted the marriage). I had my ring hidden at Tom's house, safe from Sonja's prying eyes. I think I'm gonna prepose after we open all the presents. That would be a good time. Hopefully she likes the ring I chose. I think she will.

~Time Skip~

Sonja's POV

The voices became louder the next day.

Worthless
Ugly
Dumb
Mean
Weird
Different
Stupid
Bitch
Attention Whore
Subscriber Stealer
His little girlfriend.

That's what I was.

His little girlfriend.

Nothing more.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Heeyy did I break your feels yet? No? I will! >:)

-Ryley