*HAPPY* Epilogue

~10 years later~

Sonja's POV

There we were. I am turning 35 soon, and I feel so old! I have had no signs of recent depression, and I don't think I ever will. Marley is almost THIRTEEN! 13! She's growing up so fast. Jack, our newest child is 6. Jack and Marley were busy opening presents under the Christmas tree. Tom got together with Sonja's friend Jess, and they had a child together! His name is Josh and he is very good friends with Jack, as they are the same age. Jordan and Erin just got married, and I couldn't be happier for them! Boo is almost 16! She is so old now! Jordan really loves her, as if she was his own. Tucker. I looked over at him, happily helping the kids with their presents. There are bits of grey in his hair, and if I didn't dye mine, there would be grey in it too. I looked down at the two rings on my finger. One with a beautiful diamond, one a shimmery gold. I remember when Tucker and I first met. Pulling his middle finger out of the bag as if it was a present, that cheeky boy. And he will always be a cheeky boy.

My cheeky boy.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I hope you guys like the ending! My cheeky boy lol. OH EM GEEE 300 VIEWS?! THANKS BISCUITS!! Stay tuned for updates about a new fanfic! *gasp*

-Ryley