Chapter 11 - Family

••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thank you guys SO MUCH! You don't understand how much these views and votes mean to me. 200 people have clicked on a little story made by me! Anyways, on with the extra chapter!!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••
Tucker's POV

"Sonja!" I called. She wouldn't snap out of it. I hit her, softly of course, on the side of her head.

"Why do you want me to die Tucker!" She cried, her mascara running.

"I don't! It was a nightmare Sonja. Or.. A hallucination maybe?" I replied. She was definitely awake.. So it couldn't have been a nightmare.

"No! He's after me! He's gonna kill me Tucker!" She was really upset.

"Hold on." I said, grabbing my phone and hugging her.

I googled possible causes of hallucinations.

"It says that sometimes lack of sleep can cause hallucinations, like hearing weird things or seeing weird things. Maybe you need more sleep?" I suggested.

"Yeah.. Maybe." She replied. " I haven't been sleeping well lately because of Marley. Actually last night I didn't sleep at all.. And then I spent the rest of the day doing videos." She said sheepishly.

"It says if you haven't slept in 24 hours, then this is completely normal, the hallucinating." I tried to make her feel better.

"How about I take care of Marley for a few days so you can have some rest? Then after you feel better we can both take care of her. I'm sorry that I never got up to help her." I felt so bad. This was all my fault. I should've been helping Sonja, not leaving the work to her.

"What if my subscribers don't like the way I'm taking a break?" I looked at her confused.

"My recent depression may or may not be caused because I lost 2K subscribers in one day.." She told me.

"I'm sorry for everything Sonj.. This is all my fault." I looked at the floor.

"No, it's fine, really." She smiled at me. "I'll be okay."

"Okay then.." I kissed her. "Go to sleep. You need it." I smiled at her.

She yawned and lied down own the bed. I closed the door softly and left.

Sonja's POV

I had a peaceful sleep. I woke up, threw on some pyjamas, and went downstairs. I saw Tucker and Marley having breakfast. She's almost 2 years old already! Time really flies.

"Morning baby!" Tucker called to me, grinning. I love his smile. Life is great now. Tucker, Marley and me. (Heh see my reference)

"Hello Marley! How's my baby girl!" I asked her.

"Good!" She smiled and giggled at me.

~Time Skip~

Tucker's POV

It was December again. Almost Christmas time. I was stressed. And I mean very stressed. I planned to prepose to Sonja on Christmas Day! And I still needed a ring and everything. I decided to Skype Tom and ask him about it.

"Hey Tom!"

"Hey Boi" he replied.

"I was wondering if you would go ring shopping with me today.. I'm planning on proposing to Sonja!"

"Dude, congrats! Are you nervous?"

"Uh, yeah. Obviously! This is a giant step in our relationship!"

"Okay, I'll see you tomorow at 4!"

"Okay bye."

I just had to make up an excuse to Sonja about why I was going with Tom for a while.

~Time Skip until 4~

"Ready?" Tom asked me.

"Yep." I had told Sonja that we were just going to have some boy time for the night. She seemed a bit disappointed, but she won't be when I prepose to her!

When we finally chose the ring I payed and we went back home.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry for the really short chapter, I had like zero time to write this extra one because I was camping. From now on I will be splitting it into a sad end, and a happy one! You can read both if you want. See you later biscuits!

-Ryley