*SAD* Chapter 16- See the light.

Erin's POV

I cried into Jordan's embrace when Tucker told us. She was so young..

Sonja and Tucker had clearly been crying before, as their eyes were red and puffy. I pulled away from Jordan for a moment when I heard footsteps and the door closing. Tom had run out of the room. I got up and hugged Sonja, seeing her fresh scars.

"Everything is gonna work out." I whispered to her. She seemed to get the hint.

I also gave Tucker a hug and asked him about his injuries, they looked pretty bad.

"They're okay. My heart is more broken then my arm is anyway.." He said sadly.

Tom's POV

Marley was GONE.

The thought just wouldn't register in my brain. I didn't understand how God could take this little girl from our world. God. Or whoever is out there. I had no idea.

I sat down on the park bench and listened to the rain pounding down on the ground. Grey clouds consumed the sky, and the wind made the leaves on the trees rustle. I didn't care that I was soaked. But Marley would. She was so sweet..

Please go back. Go home. It was meant to be..

A girl's voice said in my head.

Don't sorrow over me. I will see you one day again. This new.. "World"  makes me a lot wiser, I like it here.

I love you Uncle Tom.

Wait, WHAT?! No, I was hearing things.

No, I'm actually talking to you.

She giggled.

I have to leave now. Uncle Thomas, see the light.

The clouds parted just enough for the sun to shine through, a spotlight hitting a beautiful purple flower. There was a note tied onto the flower.

Uncle Tom, I will never forget you. I am watching over you.

-Mar <3

She was so clever where she was now. She was only 3!

At that moment in my life, I had hope. I would be strong for Tucker and Sonja.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Forgive me for a non-cliffhanger happy-ish chapter ending. It's supposed to make you cry, But I thought you guys might have run out of tears so I kept it happy for a bit. ALMOST 400 VIEWS OMG!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! I forgot to post yesterday, so extra chapter!

-Ryley