*Happy* Chapter 12 - Advice

·····································
Hello biscuits! Sorry the chapter got out so late, MY IPOD STOPPED WORKING! It literally just died and I can't charge it anymore ;-;. I usually do all my writing on there, so I was stuck. BUT, I dug out my old, shitty Blackberry Playbook, and I'm typing on there. It doesn't even let me see how many views i have :(. So, forgive me for not answering your comments and stuff. ANYWAY, enough about me, let's get on with the chapter!!

Edit: My blackberry wouldn't let me post, yay! But I got a phone YIPEEEEEE! And I can not explain how sorry I am for the lateness of this. And 280 views thank you guys!!! So, I wrote you guys extra chapters to make up for my late updates.
·····································
Tucker's POV

It was 3 days until Christmas. 3 days until our family got a lot happier. Hopefully she accepts the proposal. I think she will.

Sonja's POV

My nightmares and hallucinations have left. Today we were happily setting up our Christmas decorations with Marley.

"Let Marley put the star on top!" I told Tucker.

"Yeah, okay!" He lifted her up and she put the star on.

"Yay!" We cheered. She laughed and clapped her hands.

We put Christmas music on the TV.

Dashing through the snow, on a one horse open sleigh, over the hills we go, laughing all the way!

"HA HA HA!" Tucker yelled. Marley and I laughed.

"Bells on bobtails ring, making spirits bright, oh what fun it is to sing a sleighing song tonight!" I sang.

"OH!" Tucker joined in as Marley danced in front of the tree.

"Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way! Oh what fun it is to ride in a one horse open sleigh! HEY!"

There we were. Huddled in front of the fireplace. A big, happy, family.

~Time Skip~

Tom's POV

It sucks. Life sucks. I really miss Kate. And I just feel so lonely in my new house. I live there by myself, and it just doesn't feel right. I turned on the radio, hoping for a spirit-lifting song. But the opposite came on.

Same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger now,
Our song on the radio but it don't sound the same,
When our friends talk about you all it does is it tears me down,
'Cause my heart breaks a little when I hear your name.

I turned the radio off after that. I decided to vlog.

"Hey dudes, I'm sorry but I feel like crap today, no videos for a while. Thanks for understanding."

I turned the camera off and sighed.

After I had uploaded the video, I got mostly nice comments. That made me feel better.

Get well soon!

I'm sorry that you're sick :(

Take your time! <3

Although I wasn't sick. Unless this was some mental condition, then I was just sad.

Tucker's POV

We hadn't heard from Tom in a while, so I decided to Skype him.

"Yo Tommy boy!"

"Hey." He replied...fake smiling?

I frowned. "Is there something wrong?" I asked him.

"Nah, I'm just not feeling too good today."

Sonja walked up beside me.

"Are you sick?" She asked Tom.

"No, it's just.." He stopped.

"Do you have a broken bone?" I said, jokingly.

"No, he has a broken heart. I can tell." Sonja announced.

"Hey bud, why don't you come hang with us for a bit! Marley would love to see you!" I offered.

He shrugged. "Yeah, okay." Then he hung up.

Sonja frowned at me. I looked back.

Then Tom rang the doorbell.

I answered the door while Sonja got Marley.

"Welcome to our humble abode!" I gestured inside. Tom looked depressed, but when he saw the Christmas tree and Marley, he smiled.

"Marley, Uncle Tom is here!" I told her.

"Uncle Tommy!" She squealed and ran to hug him. He picked her up and spun her around. He would be a good dad.

"How's my little Mar doing?"

"Good!" She laughed.

"Wow, you guys are really in the Christmas spirit!" Tom said as he put Marley down.

"Yeah, we decorated the tree together!" Marley said.

Whoops, that was the wrong thing to say.

Tom smiled "Yeah." He stopped smiling. "Together.."

I tried to break the awkward silence.

"Hey Tom, want a beer?" I asked.

"Yeah please." He agreed.

"Tucker get me the usual!" Sonja called.

"What's the usual??" Tom asked in confusion.

Sonja and I glared at him.

"Arizona, you fool!" Sonja laughed.

"RIGHT." Tom grinned.

I gave Tom a beer and Sonj her Arizona.

"Hey Tom, follow me for a sec." I looked at Sonja with a 'I'm going to talk to him' look, and she nodded in approval.

Tom followed me outside and we sat down on the steps.

Tom's POV

Tucker brought me outside and we sat on the stairs. I knew where this was going.

"Hey Tom.. I know this breakup was really hard for you, but maybe it's best to move on." He advised.

"Yeah, I guess so." I agreed.

"Sonja has this friend named Jess, and she's single. Maybe you guys could go out sometime?" Tucker offered.

"That would be awesome!" I replied.

"Okay, Sonj can give you Jess' number."

"Cool, thanks Tuck." I finished my beer and went inside.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••
So do you guys like the happy end or the sad end better so far? See you next time biscuits!

-Ryley