*HAPPY* Chapter 13- A Black Velvet Box

Tucker's POV

It was time. It was Christmas Day.

Sonja, Marley and I huddled around the tree singing songs and opening gifts.

"Look daddy! Uncle Tom got me a toy train!" Marley yelled in excitement.

"That's awesome!" I responded.

"And Uncle Sparkle got me some minecraft toys!" She kept going.

"And Auntie Erin got me new clothes!"

There we were. A big happy family. Marley, Sonja, and I.

~Time Skip~

Okay, the plan was on. Tom came over to watch Marley and we left.

Sonja's POV

There was something going on, something I didn't know about. But I just decided to go along with it.

"This way Sonja!" Tucker grabbed my hand and led me to the edge of a forest. There was a trail of flower petals on the ground.

I smiled. He had a surprise for me. But I never dreamed that the surprise would be what it was.

We followed the petals and they led us to a small open space, with a big box wrapped up. There were candles lit all around the box.

"Oh Tucker!" I smiled at him. He grinned back. He was the most amazing man in the world.

I started unwrapping the box and when I finished, I opened it. Inside was... Another box??

I looked at Tucker in confusion and he just snickered at me.

I opened box after box, a little gift card or a small trinket in every layer. Then I came to a different box, a small, black, velvet one. I opened it up and gasped. Inside was a beautiful, diamond ring.

Tears started filling my eyes, tears of joy, and I turned around to see Tucker on one knee. I covered my mouth.

"Sonja Reid, ever since we first met I have loved you. Ever since that first gift, the middle finger, I realized that you were the one. You are kind, beautiful, and smart too. You can beat me at prop hunt, which is a life accomplishment, and we have a beautiful little girl. This is all I ever could have asked for, so Sonja Reid, the girl of my dreams, will you marry me?"

I had no words. I just stood there, grinning, tears streaming down my face, until I finally said..

"YES! YES TUCKER YES!!" I screamed.

HE PREPOSED TO ME! I'M GETTING MARRIED!

I kissed him, and then we sat together, staring into the sky, looking at the moon. Tucker and I.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
WHOO! Epilogue incoming soon! I love this last paragraph. How about you guys?

-Ryley
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••