*SAD* Chapter 13 - We would be a happy family if it wasn't for me.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The chapters are gonna be a lot shorter, but posted more often now! So enjoy this little chapter! (Or cry about it I guess..)

-Ryley
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Tucker's POV

I took Sonja to the hospital, and she immediately got treated for her cuts. They had to pull a small shard of glass out of her thigh, and clean the wounds, so they asked her to stay for a few hours to make sure she was okay. Then she asked if she could see Marley.

"Tucker...?" She questioned.

"Yeah Sonj?"

"Can..Can you bring Marley here so I can see her?" She requested.

"Yeah, of course! She's just at Tom's, I'll be back in 15 minutes!" I said, kissing her before I walked out the door.

On the drive to Tom's house, a tear escaped from my eye.

Why did I let this happen? Why haven't I been paying her more attention? I need to focus on her for now.. I need to make sure that she's safe.

When I arrived at Tom's, he greeted me with a hug and immediately asked about Sonja. I told him about finding her in the forest. He told me to text him about any updates.

We're all like family. Tom, Sonja, Marley, Jordan, Boo, Erin.. And I. All the family I could've wished for.

I took off with Marley. The car ride was mostly silent, me answering the few questions Marley had such as "Where's mommy?" And "is she sick?". The rest of the time I was thinking about my life in general.

Something jolted me out of my daydream though. A car in front of us was in the wrong lane. I tried to swerve away.

"DADDY!" Marley screamed, as she noticed the car. She was crying.

But it was too late. We hit the car head on, I heard a sickening crash. I looked behind me, just to see little Marley's body get jolted out of her car seat.

Tucker, what have you done.

And everything went black.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry, this is the most cliché thing ever. But I had to do it.. We gotta get rid of someone for the sake of the storyline.. *laughs evil-like*

-Ryley