Chapter 3 - Memories

Hey guys! I'm uploading this on a Saturday because I am awesome! So enjoy the extra chapter!

-Ryley
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sonja's POV:

Everything went black. I felt no pain anymore. Voices in my head were calling me. Was I dead? Was Tom okay? What happened to Tucker? Where was I? I opened my eyes slowly. I couldn't see much yet, they were still adjusting to the bright white walls and the fluorescent lights in the room. There was someone sitting next to me, a dark figure.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hello Sonja." He said calmly. "My name is Jordan Maron, or on YouTube my name is CaptainSparklez."

I thought for a minute.

"Youtube?" I asked again.

"Yes, YouTube is a place online, you know, on the computer, where you post videos."

I remembered. "YouTube!" I yelled.

"Yes, that's right. Do you remember me?" I asked.

"You seem familiar.." I stared at him.

"Maybe you'll remember Erin. ERIN COME IN!" He yelled. Then he left.

"Hi Sonja! I'm Erin, and I was your best friend."

Erin.. Erin..

"Erin! I know you!!" I gave her a big hug.

"Erin, tell me everything." I was so confused.

"Okay." she started.

"You had an accident, causing you to lose your memory. Don't worry, you'll remember everything soon. And you already remember me! So now you have a friend by your side for the whole journey." She smiled at me.

"Oh." I was busy trying to remember Jordan.

Then someone new walked in the room. He was all bruised up and had a bandage on his nose.

"My name is Tom Syndicate. I was there when this happened, and I got hurt too. I am one of your friends." I was clueless.

"And welcome your face to the World of Mianite!" He said.

That clicked in my brain.

"Tom!" I yelled. "I remember! Erin and Tom!" I was excited.

"And next," Tom said, "is Tucke-"

"No wait." A doctor walked in. "She will not meet him today. It will be too much of a shock. Tomorrow instead." Then he left.

All of a sudden I screamed. "JORDAN! I remember! I remember everything!"

"That's gnarbuckle." He said, laughing.

We talked and laughed until they had to leave. I slept good, and woke up in the morning.

"Miss Sonja Reid, you may go home today! This is who you will be going home with. Think of him as your guide." The doctor said.

A man with brown hair walked in.
He was cute.

"Hello Sonja!" He said.

Tucker's POV

We dove back to our house and when we walked through the door, Sonja remembered.

"Home!" She yelled. "Gonzo! Grizz!" She remembered Grizz, but not me?!

"Who's Grizz's owner?" I asked her.

She thought. Then she remembered. Everything.

"Yours! You! You filthy bastard!" She screamed.

"I'm sorry Sonja! Go talk to Tom! he's upstairs!!" I yelled in my defence.

"FINE!" She stomped upstairs. It was her right to be mad, I did almost kill her.

Tom's POV

I heard their fight and then Sonja came running upstairs.

For a minute she just stood in the doorway, on the verge of tears. Then she started bawling.

"Tom, Tucker is such a bitch!" I vented. "He almost killed me! Should I forgive him??" She curled up in a ball on my bed.

"I did." Was all I said.

She looked at me and nodded. Then she ran downstairs and I didn't see her again for a while.

Sonja's POV

I ran downstairs and hugged Tucker. I sobbed as he comforted me, saying he was sorry and he would never hurt me again. I forgave him, and said I needed to go for a walk.

"I need to go for a walk, want me to take Grizz?" I asked.

"Sure." He shrugged. "Thanks Sonj." He kissed me goodbye as I walked out the door.

It was a warm night, and I decided to take a 30 minute walk around our neighbourhood. I thought. We were fine, Tom came, He was sad, he was crying, I kissed his cheek, Tucker got mad, he beat up Tom, he punched me, I blacked out, he ran away, Tom went for help, he got fixed up by Erin, Jordan came for me, Tucker came back, had a nervous breakdown, Went to the hospital, got fixed up, woke up, forgot everything, remembered everything, yelled at Tucker, forgave him, went for a walk. Woah, a long few days.

As I was walking past Jordan's house, I heard a noise and stopped. Looking around, I could make out two figures in the dim moonlight. It was Jordan and Erin. They were kissing. I was shocked and could barely hold in my laughter. I stood there for a while, just watching. Then Grizz barked at a cat that was running across the street. Dang, I knew I should have left that bear at home. They broke apart from their session and turned to look at me.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
#Aureysparklez for ya'll! Hope you like this weeks chapter! If you have suggestions, feel free to leave them in the comments! Share this story and stuff, because I need some views! If your reading this, <3 ya!

-Ryley