Chapter 7 - A BABY?!

••••••••••••••••••••••••
Isn't that a nice title? (I told you some good drama was coming soon!) Happy Monday guys!

-Ryley
•••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sonja's POV

I was sleeping peacefully. Then I woke up and ran to the bathroom, barfing. Tucker was quickly by my side, holding up my hair and patting my back. After I was finished, he brought me down to the couch.

"Do you have a fever?! Did you eat something bad??" Tucker kept asking, feeling my forehead.

"Tucker I'm fine! I feel much better now!" I confirmed. "I'm just going to lay in bed for a bit."

"Okay, call me if you need anything!" He yelled.

I ran to my phone and immediately texted Erin.

"Erin.. I haven't had my period for 7 weeks now.. And I just threw up all over the place."

"Really?! I'll come pick you up and we can go get some tests!! Did you tell Tucker?"

"Nope.. I'm nervous. I want to be sure."

"See you in 10!"

"K"

I went back downstairs and told Tucker that I was going out with Erin for a while and that I was feeling better. He went with it, hugging me goodbye and telling me to be careful. When Erin picked me up, she was really excited.

"OMG SONJA!" She cried. "I am so happy for you!! Let's go to the store!"

After we had got some tests, we headed back to Erin's house, because Jordan was at the store and Boo was with her dad. I went into the bathroom and did the tests. 4 out of 4 positive! I did a little hop in the air and walked out of the bathroom to see Erin sitting on the couch.

"What were they?!"

"Four out of four positive!!" I said cheerfully.

"Yes!! Let's go to the doctors to find out for sure!"

I decided to text Tucker before he wondered where I was.

"Is it okay with you if me and Erin have some girl time? I should be home by 7."

"Yeah, fine with me! Just don't leave me for too long! <3"

I love that Tucker. Then I started thinking.

"Erin?" I said softly.

"Yeah Sonj?" She replied, turning to face me before getting in the car.

I covered my mouth with my sweater sleeve.

"What.. What if Tucker doesn't want a baby?" I said nervously.

"Don't worry Sonja! I'm sure he'll be really happy!"

After we got out of the doctors office (The tests were positive!) Erin dropped me off at home.

"Good luck Sonj!" Erin hugged me goodbye.

"Thanks."

As I entered the house, Tucker got up and kissed me.

"Hey baby! How are you doing?" He asked.

"Good. Actually I have some news for you. Let's sit down."

"Okay Sonj, what's up?" We sat down on the couch.

I held his hand. "Tucker, I-" I paused. "I'm pregnant!"

"Wait really?! You got tests and stuff??"

"Yeah, I went to the doctor with Erin!" I said excitedly.

"Really tha-that's-" Tears started falling from his eyes.

"That's AMAZING Sonja!! I'm going to be a dad! We'll be a big happy family!" He said, grinning.

I smiled and hugged him before falling asleep again.

~Time Skip~

Tom's POV

The Skype call started ringing, and I quickly answered it.

I was greeted by Tucker's and Sonja's smiling faces.

"Hey guys, what's up?" I asked.

"We have some news for you.." Sonja said, looking up at Tucker.

"What is it??" I was curious now.

"Sonja's expecting a baby!!" Tucker practically yelled at the screen.

"WHOO! Uncle Tom here I come!" I replied. "Congratulations you guys!! I'll see you tomorrow!" They hung up the call.

My best friends, having a baby! How amazing is that!

~Time Skip until March 31st~

Sonja's POV

It was the day before April fools, and I had a plan. I quickly texted Erin and told her my idea.

"APRIL FOOLS IDEA INCOMING:

I was thinking that we could pull a prank together! Tonight, late at night we would both go to bed with our boyfriends, and pretend to be asleep. Then, once they fall asleep, we carefully get up, switch houses, and go to sleep. In the morning when we wake up, we pretend we were their girlfriend all along and they would have no idea what we're talking about! Finally they would phone eachother, and we both yell April Fools! Sound good?"

"Wow Sonja, how long did it take you to think of that?! BEST IDEA EVER! I'll text us when Jordan goes to bed. Cya tonight!"

"Okay Banana!"

It was a plan.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Damn it's baby time up in here! And Sonja and Erin have the best plan ever like when I'm 20 and not single, I need to do this. Tell me any suggestions you have in the comments! See you next time!

-Ryley