-*+ 13 +*-

{ - I know it's short, I know it sucks... I'm sorry guys I'm really trying... Well I hope I haven't chased you guys off with my suckish updates. Love you guys! Remember to comment! - }

-= Bella =-

I walked down the hall to the room on the end, as Edward had said. The door was open to reveal a room with soft ivory carpeting and light blue walls with white trim. There was a bay window like I had on the wall in front of me, and it was painted all white with a blue and ivory printed pillow in the right corner.

On the right was a queen sized bed with a grey comforter and white sheets. The wooden frame was birch.

Next to the bed was a bedside table on either side, glass, with a silverish metal stand.

On the far right of the bed was a small closet with the blinds on the door, and on the left was a door to what I thought would be a bathroom.

On the wall to my left, there was a huge plasma screen on a birch stand.

I walked over to the bed and threw back the covers, yawning. The bed looked incredibly comfortable, so when I slid into the bed and sunk comfortably, I wasn't surprised.

How I wished I slept here every night...

--=+=+=--

"Bella?" a heavenly voice asked.

"Mmm?" I mumbled in reply.

"I brought you some brunch,"

I opened my eyes weakly to see Edward standing there with a tray of food.

"You didn't need to do that," I mumbled as he placed the tray on my lap.

"I didn't have to, but I wanted to."

I rolled my eyes as I nibbled on the toast on the plate, cut into perfect triangles. What did he think I was? 5?

He loitered for a few moments, rocking on his heels with his hands in his pockets before clearing his throat and saying, "okay," and walking away.

--=+=+=--

I walked down the stairs and saw Edward sitting on the couch watching TV. As he caught sight of me, his face lit up happily.

"Finally. How'd you sleep, Bella?"

"Fine," I yawned, and slumped down on the couch next to him.

"Wanna rehearse some lines?" he asked me.

"Sure," I smiled, and pulled out my script from my bag I had left on the table.

Edward took his copy of the script out from under the couch cushion and flipped to a random page.

"Whatever page we land on," he announced, "we have to practice."

"Okay," I agreed. He flipped a few more pages, his eyes never leaving mine, before he looked down at the script.

Oh, no.