I giggle up at him as I was glad that Harry could enjoy movies like the Titanic, maybe one night we could stay in and watch it together now that I know it's one of his favorites. And we now both get to enjoy it together, which makes it all the more better.

Harry and I sat in the middle of the seats as the lights began to dim and we got in just in time. The lights on stage started to go on as the smoke creeped its' way across the floor and the background music filled up the air and set the mood. The characters then made their way onto stage as I watched on in excitement.

During some romantic scenes, I would feel how Harry held onto my hand. I look over at him as he was staring at me more than the scene in front of him. His smile grew and I couldn't hide my shy smile either. I felt so happy in this moment, knowing that he is still here with me and I get to enjoy every second spent together before this is all ... gone.

Near the end of the scene, Harry then got a phone call and he excused himself as I nodded at him in understanding as he made his way through the aisle and then out of the door.

It has been nearly more than five minutes since Harry has been gone and I was beginning to get worried.

Who called him?

I then get up off from my seat and uncomfortably made my way past the bodies that sat in the same row as me. They obviously got annoyed with me for walking past them and blocking their view for that few seconds.

I finally got out of the area as I walk through the hallway, but he wasn't there. I then walk to the front entrance and someone accidentally bumps into me and almost makes me fall with their big frame.

"I'm so sorry, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

I then look up at the person as I realize that it's Niall.

"Paige? What are you doing here?"

He questions me as his eyes grows brighter and they stay on me the entire time and I don't know how to feel.

"Uhm... I'm here with my boyfriend."

I knew I had to tell him because I didn't want him to think anything else of this and what it could become.

His mouth goes slightly agape at the word 'boyfriend' and he looked a bit disappointed.

"Oh."

Was all that he could get out and I awkwardly nodded back at him.

"Yeah, it's my birthday and he decided to take me to watch a play."

I smile up at him and he puts his hands into his jeans as he nods his head at me with a tight smile.

"That's nice. Happy birthday, by the way."

"Thanks. Uhm, who are you here with?"

I didn't know how to make this comfortable as the awkward tension is just flooding around the area that Niall and I was stood in.

"Just a few friends, we're here to watch a movie."

"Oh." Okay, I should just go on and look for Harry instead of being apart of this weird vibe right here. "Uhm, I'm just gonna-"

Right when I was about to excuse myself, I hear how someone calls out for me.

"Paige."

I turn around as I notice Harry stood there with his phone in his hand and he had a serious look on his face as he look to Niall behind me.

"I'll be right there!"

I call out at him as he stood on his spot and his eyes were hooded as he put his phone into his coat pocket and looked impatient for some reason.